Sign in with
Your question

Help me please !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last response: in Laptops & Notebooks
August 31, 2012 7:53:23 PM

Hello, my name is dan i desperately need help with my laptop, the problem is that one day because i had accidentally deleted google chrome and i wanted to get it back so i went to the bin and found a program that said google chrome but didn't have the logo just a white background. so i put it on the desktop and tried opening it, but i couldn't it said what would i like to open it with so for some stupid reason i chose internet explorer and then all of the other programs logos turned into a white background with internet explorer on it and when i try to open a program it comes up with a taskbar that says do you want to open or save this program so i click save and it keeps repeating the process over and over again. thank you i hope you can help

More about : question

a b D Laptop
August 31, 2012 8:13:32 PM

What OS are you running? There is an area to restore the default operating programs for different extensions (.exe, .doc, etc...).
m
l
a b D Laptop
August 31, 2012 8:15:16 PM

Have you tried using system restore to restore to a date prior to the change?
m
l
a b D Laptop
August 31, 2012 8:24:14 PM

Shouldn't need to do a system restore, share your OS and I can point you where to go! Also, had you un-installed google Chrome or did you just drag the icon into the trash?
m
l
!