AIO Printer Spooler

I have a Dell AIO 943 printer. I have installed the soft ware; however, I
keep getting the error message "Spooler Sub System App has enocuntered a
problem and needs to close

C:\DOCUME~1\owner\Locales~1\temp\WER2499.dir00\spoolsv.exe./mdmp.

I have not been able to use the Start, Run "NET START SPOOLER" function to
get the spooler to work. If anyone has any info about this, I would really
appreciate it.
Thanks
--
medic253
1 answer Last reply

    324757 - Spooler Subsystem Application Needs to Close and Operation Could Not Be Completed Erro:
    http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;Q324757

    --

    Mark L. Ferguson
    FAQ for MS Antispyware version 1.0.509
    "medic253" <medic253@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:2680A3AA-7B63-407F-8A25-02A3A458B540@microsoft.com...
    >I have a Dell AIO 943 printer. I have installed the soft ware; however, I
    > keep getting the error message "Spooler Sub System App has enocuntered a
    > problem and needs to close
    >
    > C:\DOCUME~1\owner\Locales~1\temp\WER2499.dir00\spoolsv.exe./mdmp.
    >
    > I have not been able to use the Start, Run "NET START SPOOLER" function to
    > get the spooler to work. If anyone has any info about this, I would really
    > appreciate it.
    > Thanks
    > --
    > medic253

Support Microsoft Error Message Printers Windows XP