  • Error Message
  • Printers
  • Windows XP
May 24, 2005 10:03:04 PM

I have a Dell AIO 943 printer. I have installed the soft ware; however, I
keep getting the error message "Spooler Sub System App has enocuntered a
problem and needs to close

C:\DOCUME~1\owner\Locales~1\temp\WER2499.dir00\spoolsv.exe./mdmp.

I have not been able to use the Start, Run "NET START SPOOLER" function to
get the spooler to work. If anyone has any info about this, I would really
appreciate it.
Thanks
--
medic253

More about : aio printer spooler

Anonymous
May 25, 2005 1:58:34 PM

324757 - Spooler Subsystem Application Needs to Close and Operation Could Not Be Completed Erro:
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;Q324757

--

Mark L. Ferguson
FAQ for MS Antispyware version 1.0.509