1. What is your budget? I would like to stay around $800-$1500
2. What is the size of the notebook that you are considering? 17" or smaller.
3. What screen resolution do you want? Doesn't matter
4. Do you need a portable or desktop replacement laptop? I would like it to be Portable
5. How much battery life do you need? 3-4 hours at lease
6. Do you want to play games with your laptop? If so then please list the games that you want to with the settings that you want for these games. (Low,Medium or High)? Yes i would like to play sims 3 games. I would also like to play facebook games on it. It doesn't matter the settings.
7. What other tasks do you want to do with your laptop? (Photo/Video editing, Etc.) I would like to be able to put lots of music on it. I also would like to put videos and photos on it. I would like to surf the internet and of course get on facebook and share video's and photos.
8. How much storage (Hard Drive capacity) do you need? Well i would to have at lease 4gbs of ram and more then 600gb for storage
9. If you are considering specific sites to buy from, please post their links. There are none i might get it at Best Buy.
10. How long do you want to keep your laptop? Well as long as i can but i would like to have it for at 4-6 years.
11. What kind of Optical drive do you need? DVD ROM/Writer,Bluray ROM/Writer,Etc ? I'm not really sure but i would like to write cds once in a while but it would be nice to watch movies on it to.
12. Please tell us about the brands that you prefer to buy from them and the brands that you don't like and explain the reasons. Well it doesn't matter to me.
13. What country do you live in? USA
14. Please tell us any additional information if needed.
I hope this can help people find their ideal notebook. I would like to have two USB ports and be able to have a built in web cam so i can talk to people on there and stuff.