Free: Universal Mr. Do Style Cabinet, Zieglerville, PA

Have a decent Universal Mr. Do! style cabinets free for the taking. We
just put it out back behind our loading dock. Cabinet has been
completely stripped, but it is solid. Original artwork intact,
although smeared on the one side a bit.

We are located in Zieglerville, PA:
http://www.quarterarcade.com/D­irections/Default.aspx

Cabinet is free, just please take everything that is there, no
picking of parts, just go right to the back and load them up!

Thanks,
Anthony

WINNER

Distinguished
Dec 9, 2004

hopefully anthony will hold onto this for me and i'll drive down this
weekend and pick it up. saves me from building one myself. works out
good since I'm getting some other things from him as well so i'll grab
those when i go down.

now hopefully i got dibs! CHECK YOUR MAIL ANTHONY! haha

john... send that backglass so i can scan it buddy! i'll need to do a 1
off repro for sure now.

keith.

If I didn't just buy a new house I would have to seriously think about
moving to PA. You guys give good cabs away there like candy on
Halloween......

"Anthony Pietrak" <anthony@quarterarcade.com> wrote in message
Have a decent Universal Mr. Do! style cabinets free for the taking. We
just put it out back behind our loading dock. Cabinet has been
completely stripped, but it is solid. Original artwork intact,
although smeared on the one side a bit.

We are located in Zieglerville, PA:
http://www.quarterarcade.com/D­irections/Default.aspx

Cabinet is free, just please take everything that is there, no
picking of parts, just go right to the back and load them up!

Thanks,
Anthony

Keith,
Do you want to buy it. with all these boxes around here I have had way to
many irons in the fire lately. I am normal very punctual and when I say I am
going to do something I do it. (the Navy put that in me). Anyway I have no
time for anything right now with work and moving and so much is packed I can
not even move around here. So I guess what I am saying is I guess I bit off
more then I could chew when I told you I would do this. I am going to sell
the project I am working on and all the parts. I just don't have time for
this one. So if you want it I will dig it out and let you know just drop me
an offer..........