FS: 4 games in South Jersey

Golden Axe in a painted over Track and Field Cab...works.

1000 Mile Rally 2, 25 inch monitor no worky....

Tetris in a Robo cab. Complete, but the Jamma edge connector is busted,
can't test.

Dedicated Make Trax missing monitor...includes NOS overlay upapplied.

250.00 for all 4, pickup only and I have a Spare Sega STV boardset i'll
throw in.

Games are in Vineland, NJ.

Would you sell just the Make Trax alone and how much?