JAMMA Finger boards

Holy cow Mark. I didnt know you sold those. do you have any with jamma
on one side and female edge connector on the other? 18 pin or more?

Don

Neil Bradley <nb_no_spam@synthcom.com> wrote:
: I'd like to buy a few JAMMA finger boards - similar to this:
:
: http://www.mameworld.net/pc2jamma/finger.html
:
: Anyone have any or know of any for sale? Thanks!

http://www-mtl.mit.edu/~mspaeth/pics/Fingers.jpg

Normal Fingerboards
Labelled Fingerboards
Fingerboards with built-in audio amp
Completely assembled adapters...

Pick your poison.

--
Mark Spaeth mspaeth@mtl.mit.edu
50 Vassar St., #38.265 mspaeth@mit.edu

arcadeguy <arcadeguy@hotmail.com> wrote:
: Holy cow Mark. I didnt know you sold those. do you have any with jamma
: on one side and female edge connector on the other? 18 pin or more?
:
: Don

The fingerboards with audio amps are made to have the edge connector
soldered on the other side, then have the wires soldered point-to-point.

I just use heavy gauge wire to run the grounds going from 1-sided
fingerboards to the edge connector, and that give it more than enough
rigidity. without having a full PCB in between.