playing 5.0.5 with Alcohol...?

tft

Hi there,

Has anyone managed to play FM version 5.0.5 with Alcohol 120% in stead of
Daemon?
If so, then please help me on this one, 'cause I cannot seem to play it with
Alcohol (using the mini image...)
Daemon messed up my drive letters, that is why I don't want to use it
anymore...

On Wed, 4 May 2005 10:03:27 +0200, "TFT"
<amar251096REMOVETHIS@yahoo.com> wrote:

>Hi there,
>
>Has anyone managed to play FM version 5.0.5 with Alcohol 120% in stead of
>Daemon?
>If so, then please help me on this one, 'cause I cannot seem to play it with
>Alcohol (using the mini image...)
>Daemon messed up my drive letters, that is why I don't want to use it
>anymore...

try buying a copy of the game then.
--

gamertag: chrisflynnuk
Live Line-up: RS3, RS3:BA, PGR2, Links04, SC:pT, Toca2, RSC2, MM3,

Dan

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

"TFT" <amar251096REMOVETHIS@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> Hi there,
>
> Has anyone managed to play FM version 5.0.5 with Alcohol 120% in stead of
> Daemon?
> If so, then please help me on this one, 'cause I cannot seem to play it
> with
> Alcohol (using the mini image...)
> Daemon messed up my drive letters, that is why I don't want to use it
> anymore...

You change or assign drive letters at will with Demon Tools y'know.

Dan

tft

"Dan" <dan.king2_nospam_@ntlworld.com> wrote in message

> "TFT" <amar251096REMOVETHIS@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> > Hi there,
> >
> > Has anyone managed to play FM version 5.0.5 with Alcohol 120% in stead
of
> > Daemon?
> > If so, then please help me on this one, 'cause I cannot seem to play it
> > with
> > Alcohol (using the mini image...)
> > Daemon messed up my drive letters, that is why I don't want to use it
> > anymore...
> >

> You change or assign drive letters at will with Demon Tools y'know.
>
> Dan

I know, but these changes came suddenly; for a while no problems, then out
of the blue, after a fresh boot (and nothing changed, no new soft or
hardware, no changes made to Daemon) my 2nd HD got asssigned some other
letter.. I could change this back manually, but after a day or so it just
changed back again... I deleted/uninstalled Daemon and no problems since...

TFT wrote:

> Hi there,
>
> Has anyone managed to play FM version 5.0.5 with Alcohol 120% in stead of
> Daemon?
> If so, then please help me on this one, 'cause I cannot seem to play it with
> Alcohol (using the mini image...)
> Daemon messed up my drive letters, that is why I don't want to use it
> anymore...

Playing FM with Alcohol works just fine. I`ve had 5 carlsbergs now and
it`s funnier than ever!

Sunhill

Sunhill wrote:
> TFT wrote:
>
>> Hi there,
>>
>> Has anyone managed to play FM version 5.0.5 with Alcohol 120% in stead of
>> Daemon?
>> If so, then please help me on this one, 'cause I cannot seem to play
>> it with
>> Alcohol (using the mini image...)
>> Daemon messed up my drive letters, that is why I don't want to use it
>> anymore...
>>

> Playing FM with Alcohol works just fine. I`ve had 5 carlsbergs now and
> it`s funnier than ever!
>
> Sunhill
heheh good to see that you stick with real beer and not some bad
norwegian excuse for a beer :)

Mikael Schøler wrote:

> Sunhill wrote:
>
>> TFT wrote:
>>
>>> Hi there,
>>>
>>> Has anyone managed to play FM version 5.0.5 with Alcohol 120% in
>>> stead of
>>> Daemon?
>>> If so, then please help me on this one, 'cause I cannot seem to play
>>> it with
>>> Alcohol (using the mini image...)
>>> Daemon messed up my drive letters, that is why I don't want to use it
>>> anymore...
>>>

>> Playing FM with Alcohol works just fine. I`ve had 5 carlsbergs now and
>> it`s funnier than ever!
>>
>> Sunhill
>
> heheh good to see that you stick with real beer and not some bad
> norwegian excuse for a beer :)

Norwegian beer is great, it`s just that I`m a liverpool fan.....but now
it seems like they`ll be going with Budweiser..