playing 5.0.5 with Alcohol...?

Hi there,

Has anyone managed to play FM version 5.0.5 with Alcohol 120% in stead of
Daemon?
If so, then please help me on this one, 'cause I cannot seem to play it with
Alcohol (using the mini image...)
Daemon messed up my drive letters, that is why I don't want to use it
anymore...
6 answers Last reply
More about playing alcohol

    On Wed, 4 May 2005 10:03:27 +0200, "TFT"
    <amar251096REMOVETHIS@yahoo.com> wrote:

    >Hi there,
    >
    >Has anyone managed to play FM version 5.0.5 with Alcohol 120% in stead of
    >Daemon?
    >If so, then please help me on this one, 'cause I cannot seem to play it with
    >Alcohol (using the mini image...)
    >Daemon messed up my drive letters, that is why I don't want to use it
    >anymore...

    try buying a copy of the game then.
    --

    gamertag: chrisflynnuk
    Live Line-up: RS3, RS3:BA, PGR2, Links04, SC:PT, Toca2, RSC2, MM3,

    "TFT" <amar251096REMOVETHIS@yahoo.com> wrote in message
    > Hi there,
    >
    > Has anyone managed to play FM version 5.0.5 with Alcohol 120% in stead of
    > Daemon?
    > If so, then please help me on this one, 'cause I cannot seem to play it
    > with
    > Alcohol (using the mini image...)
    > Daemon messed up my drive letters, that is why I don't want to use it
    > anymore...

    You change or assign drive letters at will with Demon Tools y'know.

    Dan

    "Dan" <dan.king2_nospam_@ntlworld.com> wrote in message

    > "TFT" <amar251096REMOVETHIS@yahoo.com> wrote in message
    > > Hi there,
    > >
    > > Has anyone managed to play FM version 5.0.5 with Alcohol 120% in stead
    of
    > > Daemon?
    > > If so, then please help me on this one, 'cause I cannot seem to play it
    > > with
    > > Alcohol (using the mini image...)
    > > Daemon messed up my drive letters, that is why I don't want to use it
    > > anymore...
    > >

    > You change or assign drive letters at will with Demon Tools y'know.
    >
    > Dan

    I know, but these changes came suddenly; for a while no problems, then out
    of the blue, after a fresh boot (and nothing changed, no new soft or
    hardware, no changes made to Daemon) my 2nd HD got asssigned some other
    letter.. I could change this back manually, but after a day or so it just
    changed back again... I deleted/uninstalled Daemon and no problems since...

    TFT wrote:

    > Hi there,
    >
    > Has anyone managed to play FM version 5.0.5 with Alcohol 120% in stead of
    > Daemon?
    > If so, then please help me on this one, 'cause I cannot seem to play it with
    > Alcohol (using the mini image...)
    > Daemon messed up my drive letters, that is why I don't want to use it
    > anymore...

    Playing FM with Alcohol works just fine. I`ve had 5 carlsbergs now and
    it`s funnier than ever!

    Sunhill

    Sunhill wrote:
    > TFT wrote:
    >
    >> Hi there,
    >>
    >> Has anyone managed to play FM version 5.0.5 with Alcohol 120% in stead of
    >> Daemon?
    >> If so, then please help me on this one, 'cause I cannot seem to play
    >> it with
    >> Alcohol (using the mini image...)
    >> Daemon messed up my drive letters, that is why I don't want to use it
    >> anymore...
    >>

    > Playing FM with Alcohol works just fine. I`ve had 5 carlsbergs now and
    > it`s funnier than ever!
    >
    > Sunhill
    heheh good to see that you stick with real beer and not some bad
    norwegian excuse for a beer :-)

    Mikael Schøler wrote:

    > Sunhill wrote:
    >
    >> TFT wrote:
    >>
    >>> Hi there,
    >>>
    >>> Has anyone managed to play FM version 5.0.5 with Alcohol 120% in
    >>> stead of
    >>> Daemon?
    >>> If so, then please help me on this one, 'cause I cannot seem to play
    >>> it with
    >>> Alcohol (using the mini image...)
    >>> Daemon messed up my drive letters, that is why I don't want to use it
    >>> anymore...
    >>>

    >> Playing FM with Alcohol works just fine. I`ve had 5 carlsbergs now and
    >> it`s funnier than ever!
    >>
    >> Sunhill
    >
    > heheh good to see that you stick with real beer and not some bad
    > norwegian excuse for a beer :-)

    Norwegian beer is great, it`s just that I`m a liverpool fan.....but now
    it seems like they`ll be going with Budweiser..

Games Video Games