FS/FT: Tron upright - works 100%

Putting my Tron up for sale/trade. For more information, visit:

http://www.debaser.net/tron

Asking $600 or will trade for a Sinistar in working condition. Email
me if you are interested. Thanks.

Rodney

Hey Rodney, did you get any takers on your machine? I ask because it
appears to me that Tron is a highly valued machine given the amount of
flak I get for gutting mine into a MAME cab, so I was curious if you
got inundated with offers.

On 14 Jun 2005 11:35:34 -0700, computerspacefan@hotmail.com wrote:

>Hey Rodney, did you get any takers on your machine? I ask because it
>appears to me that Tron is a highly valued machine given the amount of
>flak I get for gutting mine into a MAME cab, so I was curious if you
>got inundated with offers.

The only response I got was an email from a guy in Canada that said he
had a ton of games to trade for it. Haven't heard back from him.

Rodney

On 2005-06-14 13:35:34 -0500, computerspacefan@hotmail.com said:

> Hey Rodney, did you get any takers on your machine? I ask because it
> appears to me that Tron is a highly valued machine given the amount of
> flak I get for gutting mine into a MAME cab, so I was curious if you
> got inundated with offers.

You mame'd a Tron?!?!?!???