Arcade games for sale: Gauntlet II, Asteroids Deluxe Cabar..

For sale in central NJ area:

-Asteroids Deluxe cabaret (very nice condition)

-Space Invaders cabaret (good condition)

-Gauntlet II (4 players dedicated cabinet). Professionally
repainted cabinet, new side art (from arcadeGaphics.com). New T-
molding (just needs to be applied).

- M.A.C.H. 3 arcade complete but not working

- Final Fight in Dynamo Cabinet (with 25" monitor). Monitor brackets
need to be receced approximately 1" so that glass/bezel slide over
monitor - a small project for somebody with more time then I currently
have.

- Mr Do's castle parts machine missing boards.

I am getting out of arcade collecting. I would be willing to sell as a
lot or individually. All games need to be picked up from my
location(s). I am located in the Princeton/Trenton NJ area. Pictures
available upon request, just email me at edyun@optonline.net

Thanks

Ed

Here is a link to my arcade machines that I am selling.

http://www.eymartialarts.com/arcadestuff/

Thanks

Ed

TRENDING THREADS