Auction Results: June 11, 2005 - Milwaukee, WI (complete)

Thanks for getting this info. It's interesting to see what stuff goes
for. If anybody picked up that Chicken Shift, EMAIL ME. I want it.

Th

larryc

The Quartet 2 at the Milwaukee auction was a Track and Field conversion not
a Gyruss. Not that it matters much! Do you get the auction price info
direct from SuperAuctions? Or do you really take notes that fast?!

If there are any Sega System 16 collectors out there that are interested in
the Quartet 2 boardset e-mail me before I EBay it! I also have the Marquee
available.

Larry C.
Franklin, WI

larry at hermitcreek dot com