Neo Geo MVS cartridges info

Hello all,
I'm a newbie of arcade boards collecting and for now I'm dealing with NeoGeo
systems. Looking at the eBay auctions I've noticed that sometimes the
cartridge shells are not always opaque black but sometimes they are made in
coloured transparent plastic. I've also noticed that not all the labels on
the cartridge side are holograms but, more frequently for the recent titles,
they are simply printed on glossy paper: what is the last NeoGeo game to
have the hologram background on the side label?

Recently I have purchased a new Metal Slug 4 MVS kit but inside there wasn't
the mini insert explaining the buttons: it was in the MVS kits of Metal Slug
2 and 5. Has the insert always been present in all the MVS kits ore someone
of them was without?

Thanks in advance.

CyberDez

You might have better luck with these questions in the forums at
www.neo-geo.com

-Mike