how do you totally disable wireless

I have the belkin 802.11G wireless router and wanna know how you can if you
can disable/turn off wireless totally but still use the ethernet. i have no
wireless and wanna turn it off totally.
2 answers Last reply
More about totally disable wireless

    msi wrote:

    > I have the belkin 802.11G wireless router and wanna know how you can if
    > you can disable/turn off wireless totally but still use the ethernet. i
    > have no wireless and wanna turn it off totally.

    You should be able to. Check the manual.

    --

    Fundamentalism is fundamentally wrong.

    james.knott.

    On Fri, 09 Apr 2004 13:57:43 GMT, James Knott wrote:

    > msi wrote:
    >> I have no wireless and wanna turn it off totally.

    >You should be able to. Check the manual.

    You have been an enormous help!

    Lars
    Stockholm

Wireless Wireless Router Internet Wireless Networking