how do you totally disable wireless

Last response: in Wireless Networking
Share
April 9, 2004 6:04:09 AM

I have the belkin 802.11G wireless router and wanna know how you can if you
can disable/turn off wireless totally but still use the ethernet. i have no
wireless and wanna turn it off totally.
Anonymous
a b F Wireless
April 9, 2004 5:57:43 PM

msi wrote:

> I have the belkin 802.11G wireless router and wanna know how you can if
> you can disable/turn off wireless totally but still use the ethernet. i
> have no wireless and wanna turn it off totally.

You should be able to. Check the manual.

--

Fundamentalism is fundamentally wrong.

james.knott.
April 19, 2004 2:25:46 AM

On Fri, 09 Apr 2004 13:57:43 GMT, James Knott wrote:

> msi wrote:
>> I have no wireless and wanna turn it off totally.

>You should be able to. Check the manual.

You have been an enormous help!

Lars
Stockholm
!