Cant open Hotmail

Hi
I'm having problems in opening my hotmail accounts- all other (eg Yahoo)
accounts open but hotmail does not open after i sign in
--
C.
4 answers Last reply

    could be just a cookie problem, or a firewall problem. Try setting the
    privacy setting in the browser and firewall to accept everything jus
    tto se if it cures it.

    --
    guestfromhell
    guestfromhell's Profile: http://www.iamnotageek.com/member.php?userid=12490

    What happens after you input the credentials ? Do you see a blank page, or
    script error?

    Meanwhile, try adding these sites to the Trusted Sites list in Internet
    Explorer

    *.hotmail.com
    *.msn.com
    *.passport.com

    --
    Ramesh, Microsoft MVP
    Windows XP Shell/User

    "C." <C@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > Hi
    > I'm having problems in opening my hotmail accounts- all other (eg Yahoo)
    > accounts open but hotmail does not open after i sign in
    > --
    > C.

    Ive noticed that Hotmail seems to have issues with their servers or
    something sometimes - I have tried to connect through Outlook and on the
    website to no avail sometimes. If you wait for a while it usually becomes
    available.

    Locke

    > What happens after you input the credentials ? Do you see a blank page, or
    > script error?
    >
    > Meanwhile, try adding these sites to the Trusted Sites list in Internet
    > Explorer
    >
    > *.hotmail.com
    > *.msn.com
    > *.passport.com
    >
    > --
    > Ramesh, Microsoft MVP
    > Windows XP Shell/User
    > http://windowsxp.mvps.org
    >

    > "C." <C@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    >> Hi
    >> I'm having problems in opening my hotmail accounts- all other (eg Yahoo)
    >> accounts open but hotmail does not open after i sign in
    >> --
    >> C.

    Yes, that's also possible Locke. Thanks for posting.

    --
    Ramesh, Microsoft MVP
    Windows XP Shell/User

    "Locke" <this@that.com> wrote in message
    > Ive noticed that Hotmail seems to have issues with their servers or
    > something sometimes - I have tried to connect through Outlook and on the
    > website to no avail sometimes. If you wait for a while it usually becomes
    > available.
    >
    > Locke

    >> What happens after you input the credentials ? Do you see a blank page,
    >> or script error?
    >>
    >> Meanwhile, try adding these sites to the Trusted Sites list in Internet
    >> Explorer
    >>
    >> *.hotmail.com
    >> *.msn.com
    >> *.passport.com
    >>
    >> --
    >> Ramesh, Microsoft MVP
    >> Windows XP Shell/User
    >> http://windowsxp.mvps.org
    >>

    >> "C." <C@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    >>> Hi
    >>> I'm having problems in opening my hotmail accounts- all other (eg Yahoo)
    >>> accounts open but hotmail does not open after i sign in
    >>> --
    >>> C.

Support Hotmail Microsoft Windows XP