Hi
I'm having problems in opening my hotmail accounts- all other (eg Yahoo)
accounts open but hotmail does not open after i sign in
--
C.

What happens after you input the credentials ? Do you see a blank page, or
script error?

Meanwhile, try adding these sites to the Trusted Sites list in Internet
Explorer

*.hotmail.com
*.msn.com
*.passport.com

--
Ramesh, Microsoft MVP
Windows XP Shell/User

"C." <C@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Hi
> I'm having problems in opening my hotmail accounts- all other (eg Yahoo)
> accounts open but hotmail does not open after i sign in
> --
> C.

Locke

Distinguished
Dec 21, 2001

Ive noticed that Hotmail seems to have issues with their servers or
something sometimes - I have tried to connect through Outlook and on the
website to no avail sometimes. If you wait for a while it usually becomes
available.

Locke

> What happens after you input the credentials ? Do you see a blank page, or
> script error?
>
> Meanwhile, try adding these sites to the Trusted Sites list in Internet
> Explorer
>
> *.hotmail.com
> *.msn.com
> *.passport.com
>
> --
> Ramesh, Microsoft MVP
> Windows XP Shell/User
> http://windowsxp.mvps.org
>

> "C." <C@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>> Hi
>> I'm having problems in opening my hotmail accounts- all other (eg Yahoo)
>> accounts open but hotmail does not open after i sign in
>> --
>> C.

Yes, that's also possible Locke. Thanks for posting.

--
Ramesh, Microsoft MVP
Windows XP Shell/User