.xls~RF Excel Files TEMP files

We seem to be getting .xls~RF18181a.TMP being created on our Novell
Server and we dont understand why they are not being automatically
deleted.

It must be permissions / access for Excel...

please help

running XP SP1

--
przPosted from http://www.pcreview.co.uk/ newsgroup access

Actually, its permissions or access you've given the said user creating the
files in Novell!
Note: Applications don't control file system permissions, Operating systems
do.
What version of Novell? Do you have the latest Novell Networking client
installed on your XP machines? Is the version of Novell you are using on
the servers one of the versions certified to work with WinXP? All of these
may cause the issues you are experiencing.

--

Star Fleet Admiral Q @ your Service!

http://www.google.com
Google is your "Friend"