The Tahoma fonts will not show up on my browser. They have been replaced
with another font. I did not do this, somehow, Windows XP did it.

I have tried everything, system restore, deleting adding, etc. I think the
problem is in the registry.

When I try to add the font in the fonts directory, it tells me that the font
is already installed. It does appear in the fonts directory, but when the
system boots, I get an error message that tells me the font is not present.
When I try to delete it I get a message that it is not present. When I try
to add it I get a message that the font is already installed.

What's up with Windows XP ? I don't want to reinstall XP. Just Fix it.

I would try
Line 249

--
Michael