X800 overclock utility

RichPLS

Champion
What is the best X800XT PE AGP overclock utility program?

Is it necesary to increase voltage to get maximum overclock?

How safe is overclocking grafix card and what kind of overclock potential for this card is there without increasing voltage?

Thanks.

The ATI driver does has an overdrive function witch adds 7mhz to the GPU, woo hoo!

<font color=red><pre>\\//__________________________________
And the sign says "You got to have a membership card to get inside" Huh
So I got me a pen and paper And I made up my own little sign</pre><p></font color=red>

RichPLS

Champion
All right, is this subliminal messages being sent that I should not o/c card...or does no one know the answer...

So I got me a pen and paper And I made up my own little sign</pre><p></font color=red>

phial

Splendid
Oct 29, 2002
Rivatuner works for me

Rage3d Tweak

ATI Tool

-------
<A HREF="http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/flash/you.html" target="_new">please dont click here! </A>
Brand name whores are stupid!

Well are you 1337? <-(whatever that means, I was told to say that by the voices in my pants [ie my cellphone] :eek: )

If you are the <A HREF="http://downloads.guru3d.com/download.php?det=733" target="_new">ATI Tray Tools</A> (like phial mentioned) allows you to mess with everything including memory timings (*<font color=red>warning</font color=red>* anyone who messes with their system to this extent without knowing what they are doing deserves to FRY their card!)

- You need a licence to buy a gun, but they'll sell anyone a stamp <i>(or internet account)</i> ! - <font color=green>RED </font color=green> <font color=red> GREEN</font color=red> GA to SK :evil:

RichPLS

Champion
<A HREF="http://www.1337.net/1337html/test2.htm" target="_new"> dud3, i d0n7 kn0w wh47 y0u m34n? </A>

RichPLS

Champion
d0n'7 937 m3 wr0n9, i wi11 7ry 7hi5, bu7 iph i phry i7, c4n i 57i11 rmd i7?

RichPLS

Champion
Does the X800 have thermal protection against overheating?

Most do, but it dpends on the model and software you use.

I don't think it has any hardware 'protection' just monitoring on some, and the software is what throttles it back. Check with the maker first. People like sapphire have their own way of doing it (A.P.E.) and they even have a direct connection port on the HSF for an external temp monitor/display.

- You need a licence to buy a gun, but they'll sell anyone a stamp <i>(or internet account)</i> ! - <font color=green>RED </font color=green> <font color=red> GREEN</font color=red> GA to SK :evil:

HB, I can't do that.

I change my ringer on my phone to Joey from Friends saying 'How YOU Doin'?!?' and have a buddy call me while I chat up a girl at the bar; and then I look down & say, "You should see what else it can do." :evil:

TRENDING THREADS