mouse wheel

My mouse wheel just started having a problem with IE every time I scroll down
and up with the wheel it moves me between previous web pages. The mouse wheel
behaves normally on there programs. Is there any thing to change in IE so
that when I use the mouse it just scrolls up down the web page?
--
Mark Roshak

Byte

Yes, reboot your PC should solve the situation.
--
Today is the first day of the rest of
your life.