mouse wheel

My mouse wheel just started having a problem with IE every time I scroll down
and up with the wheel it moves me between previous web pages. The mouse wheel
behaves normally on there programs. Is there any thing to change in IE so
that when I use the mouse it just scrolls up down the web page?
--
Mark Roshak
1 answer Last reply

    Yes, reboot your PC should solve the situation.
    --
    Today is the first day of the rest of
    your life.

    "roshak31" wrote:

    > My mouse wheel just started having a problem with IE every time I scroll down
    > and up with the wheel it moves me between previous web pages. The mouse wheel
    > behaves normally on there programs. Is there any thing to change in IE so
    > that when I use the mouse it just scrolls up down the web page?
    > --
    > Mark Roshak

Internet Explorer Mice Windows XP