FS: Games in Southern California

Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.marketplace,rec.games.video.arcade.collecting (More info?)

I have the following dedicated games for sale in California, zip 92584:

Ms. Pacman Upright - Nice shape, a little screen burn but not
noticeable. Cabinet in pretty good shape with better pretty good art..
$550 OBO

Dig Dug - Very nice shape. New CPO. The monitor has some centipede
burn in, but other than that really nice. Good cabinet art all the way
around. $350

Tron - New side art (the good stuff), inner art, and handle. $550 OBO

Star Wars - The combination of the best from the 5 Star Wars that I
have had. Nice cabinet art all around, with WG monitor installed. $700
OBO

Jukebox - NSM City IV Jukebox with visible mechanism for watching it
change records. It plays 45's. Extremely nice condition. I will toss
in approximately 2,000 45's for a large selection that you can choose
from in your game room. $600 OBO

I will accept PayPal if you are willing to pay for the charges
associated with Paypal.
I would prefer pickup from my house, as I will not be able to pallet
any of the games for shipping.

Randy

Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.marketplace,rec.games.video.arcade.collecting (More info?)

He Obi-Wan the Star Wars...

"MC" <badabingmike@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> Hi, I wan the Star Wars

TRENDING THREADS