Foreign letters

I'm ordering from China. An my adress containg swedish letters that aren't
international. So they tell me some letter can't be read, they turn out as
numbers. What should I tell them to do so they can install for reading them.
--
http://www.fast-rewind.com

Byte

Use the English (UK) or English (USA) keyboard, they are international.
--
Today is the first day of the rest of
your life.