I want to go back to 9:00 AM today-can't

mikerapolas

Distinguished
May 25, 2005

i have 2 hard drives. system was not recognizing the d drive. i checked all
connections and restarted. sign on has gone to a previous time. really can't
tell when. i have lost a lot of valuable info. i need to only go back to 9 am
today. i tried with system restore but i can't go back.

I NEED some help. PLEASE.
mrapolas@tampabay.rr.com
--
Thank you so much, Mike

Byte

You cannot Restore to a specified time unless you created one manually
at 9:00A.M. Restores are done once per day by default. You can do a
Restore to yesterday or go all the way back for 90 days.
--
Today is the first day of the rest of
your life.

"mikerapolas" wrote:

> i have 2 hard drives. system was not recognizing the d drive. i checked all
> connections and restarted. sign on has gone to a previous time. really can't
> tell when. i have lost a lot of valuable info. i need to only go back to 9 am
> today. i tried with system restore but i can't go back.
>
> I NEED some help. PLEASE.
> mrapolas@tampabay.rr.com
> --
> Thank you so much, Mike

mikerapolas

Distinguished
May 25, 2005

Thank you for the reply. I tried to go back to yesterday but could not. Is
there something I am doing wrong? Or please tell me how to acomplish this
task. I really do need help.

mikerapolas@yahoo.com

I can't get my outlook mail at the present time.
--
Thank you so much, Mike

mikerapolas wrote:
> Thank you for the reply. I tried to go back to yesterday but could
> not. Is there something I am doing wrong? Or please tell me how to
> acomplish this task. I really do need help.
>
> mikerapolas@yahoo.com
>
> I can't get my outlook mail at the present time.

You also need to know that if you're missing personal data, system restore
will *NOT* assist you in recovery as it does nothing to protect user-created
files.