I want to go back to 9:00 AM today-can't

i have 2 hard drives. system was not recognizing the d drive. i checked all
connections and restarted. sign on has gone to a previous time. really can't
tell when. i have lost a lot of valuable info. i need to only go back to 9 am
today. i tried with system restore but i can't go back.

I NEED some help. PLEASE.
mrapolas@tampabay.rr.com
--
Thank you so much, Mike
3 answers Last reply

    You cannot Restore to a specified time unless you created one manually
    at 9:00A.M. Restores are done once per day by default. You can do a
    Restore to yesterday or go all the way back for 90 days.
    --
    Today is the first day of the rest of
    your life.

    "mikerapolas" wrote:

    > i have 2 hard drives. system was not recognizing the d drive. i checked all
    > connections and restarted. sign on has gone to a previous time. really can't
    > tell when. i have lost a lot of valuable info. i need to only go back to 9 am
    > today. i tried with system restore but i can't go back.
    >
    > I NEED some help. PLEASE.
    > mrapolas@tampabay.rr.com
    > --
    > Thank you so much, Mike

    Thank you for the reply. I tried to go back to yesterday but could not. Is
    there something I am doing wrong? Or please tell me how to acomplish this
    task. I really do need help.

    mikerapolas@yahoo.com

    I can't get my outlook mail at the present time.
    --
    Thank you so much, Mike

    mikerapolas wrote:
    > Thank you for the reply. I tried to go back to yesterday but could
    > not. Is there something I am doing wrong? Or please tell me how to
    > acomplish this task. I really do need help.
    >
    > mikerapolas@yahoo.com
    >
    > I can't get my outlook mail at the present time.

    You also need to know that if you're missing personal data, system restore
    will *NOT* assist you in recovery as it does nothing to protect user-created
    files.

Hard Drives Windows XP