I want to go back to 9:00 AM today-can't

May 25, 2005 3:01:06 PM

i have 2 hard drives. system was not recognizing the d drive. i checked all
connections and restarted. sign on has gone to a previous time. really can't
tell when. i have lost a lot of valuable info. i need to only go back to 9 am
today. i tried with system restore but i can't go back.

I NEED some help. PLEASE.
mrapolas@tampabay.rr.com
--
Thank you so much, Mike

More about : back today

May 25, 2005 3:50:08 PM

You cannot Restore to a specified time unless you created one manually
at 9:00A.M. Restores are done once per day by default. You can do a
Restore to yesterday or go all the way back for 90 days.
--
Today is the first day of the rest of
your life.

"mikerapolas" wrote:

> i have 2 hard drives. system was not recognizing the d drive. i checked all
> connections and restarted. sign on has gone to a previous time. really can't
> tell when. i have lost a lot of valuable info. i need to only go back to 9 am
> today. i tried with system restore but i can't go back.
>
> I NEED some help. PLEASE.
> mrapolas@tampabay.rr.com
> --
> Thank you so much, Mike
May 25, 2005 6:12:03 PM

Thank you for the reply. I tried to go back to yesterday but could not. Is
there something I am doing wrong? Or please tell me how to acomplish this
task. I really do need help.

mikerapolas@yahoo.com

I can't get my outlook mail at the present time.
--
Thank you so much, Mike

"Byte" wrote:

> You cannot Restore to a specified time unless you created one manually
> at 9:00A.M. Restores are done once per day by default. You can do a
> Restore to yesterday or go all the way back for 90 days.
> --
> Today is the first day of the rest of
> your life.
>

> "mikerapolas" wrote:
>
> > i have 2 hard drives. system was not recognizing the d drive. i checked all
> > connections and restarted. sign on has gone to a previous time. really can't
> > tell when. i have lost a lot of valuable info. i need to only go back to 9 am
> > today. i tried with system restore but i can't go back.
> >
> > I NEED some help. PLEASE.
> > mrapolas@tampabay.rr.com
> > --
> > Thank you so much, Mike
Anonymous
May 26, 2005 7:46:15 AM

mikerapolas wrote:
> Thank you for the reply. I tried to go back to yesterday but could
> not. Is there something I am doing wrong? Or please tell me how to
> acomplish this task. I really do need help.
>
> mikerapolas@yahoo.com
>
> I can't get my outlook mail at the present time.

You also need to know that if you're missing personal data, system restore
will *NOT* assist you in recovery as it does nothing to protect user-created
files.