SP2 Download

Hello,
Where can I download a copy of SP2? I need to put a copy that on a disk.

Thanks!

"H.R." <HR@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Hello,
> Where can I download a copy of SP2? I need to put a copy that on a disk.

see
http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/sp2/default.mspx

and the single large file for your CD would be at
http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyId=049C9DBE-3B8E-4F30-8245-9E368D3CDB5A&displaylang=en

--

Regards,

Mike
--
Mike Brannigan [Microsoft]

rights

newsgroups

"H.R." <HR@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Hello,
> Where can I download a copy of SP2? I need to put a copy that on a disk.
>
> Thanks!

Thanks. Can I (a novice) use this for a single PC that is being used at home,
given that the title of the page says: "Windows XP Service Pack 2 Network
Installation Package for IT Professionals and DevelopersIs it OK"???

"Mike Brannigan [MSFT]" wrote:

> "H.R." <HR@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> > Hello,
> > Where can I download a copy of SP2? I need to put a copy that on a disk.
> >

> see
> http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/sp2/default.mspx
>
> and the single large file for your CD would be at
> http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyId=049C9DBE-3B8E-4F30-8245-9E368D3CDB5A&displaylang=en
>
> --
>
> Regards,
>
> Mike
> --
> Mike Brannigan [Microsoft]

> rights

> newsgroups
>
> "H.R." <HR@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> > Hello,
> > Where can I download a copy of SP2? I need to put a copy that on a disk.
> >
> > Thanks!

Yes, that is what you need if you want to download and burn SP-2 to CD.
It is perfectly suitable for users of one PC.

--
Jupiter Jones [MVP]
http://www3.telus.net/dandemar