  • Logic
  • Video Games
Last response: in Video Games
June 14, 2005 6:48:36 PM

Any recommendations for a first time logic probe shopper? Looking for
one to assist in board troubleshooting. Don't think I need anything
too fancy. :)  Radio Shack didn't have any (no surprise). Jameco has
one for like $30.

Thx.

-Steve P.

More about : cheap logic probe recommendations

Anonymous
June 14, 2005 9:08:52 PM

You really missed out on the Radio Shack "Probe Scope" - I hear they were
blowing them out at $1 when they finally decided to quit selling them. They're
not a logic probe in the traditional sense; it's a small oscilloscope unit that
can also double-duty as a probe. Someone gave me one a long time ago and I just
dug it out of the box and started using it in my board repairs.

I'd bet you can find plenty of logic probes on eBay pretty cheap.

Richard

!