Cheap Logic Probe recommendations?

Any recommendations for a first time logic probe shopper? Looking for
one to assist in board troubleshooting. Don't think I need anything
too fancy. :) Radio Shack didn't have any (no surprise). Jameco has
one for like $30.

Thx.

-Steve P.
1 answer Last reply
More about cheap logic probe recommendations

    You really missed out on the Radio Shack "Probe Scope" - I hear they were
    blowing them out at $1 when they finally decided to quit selling them. They're
    not a logic probe in the traditional sense; it's a small oscilloscope unit that
    can also double-duty as a probe. Someone gave me one a long time ago and I just
    dug it out of the box and started using it in my board repairs.

    I'd bet you can find plenty of logic probes on eBay pretty cheap.

    Richard

    On 14 Jun 2005 14:48:36 -0700, stevenprendergast@gmail.com wrote:

    > Any recommendations for a first time logic probe shopper? Looking for
    >one to assist in board troubleshooting. Don't think I need anything
    >too fancy. :) Radio Shack didn't have any (no surprise). Jameco has
    >one for like $30.
    >
    >Thx.
    >
    >-Steve P.

Games Video Logic Video Games