Dalek

my girlfriend knows even less about computers than I do and ended up
downloading an insane amount of spyware onto my comp. I've tried every
program imaginable, and none of them have worked. Basically I've decided to
wipe everything clean. I've saved all the important data on my comp to disks
but I don't know how to just do a factory restore or whatever it's called. I
want every program (except for the basics obviously) taken off so I can just
start from scratch again. I'm incredibly dense with computer terms so go easy
on me.

Ricky

Distinguished
Sep 11, 2003