Taskbar Problem

May 25, 2005 9:41:02 PM

I have XP Home and no matter what I do, I can't get the taskbar to show.
I've tried locking the taskbar & it still doesn't show. Auot-hide is not
checked off and "keep the taskbar on top of other windows" is checked off.
What can I do?

More about : taskbar problem

Anonymous
May 25, 2005 9:49:01 PM

I have XP Pro and am experiencing te same problem. For some reason I lost
my TABS.

"5hulses" wrote:

> I have XP Home and no matter what I do, I can't get the taskbar to show.
> I've tried locking the taskbar & it still doesn't show. Auot-hide is not
> checked off and "keep the taskbar on top of other windows" is checked off.
> What can I do?
Anonymous
May 26, 2005 12:03:08 AM

Try this... hold your mouse down as far as you can on your screen until it
turns into an arrow...it might be almost out of screen range before it does
this. If you do see an arrow, using your left-click mouse button, click and
hold as you drag the arrow up. It might just be that you somehow pulled it
all the way down, out of sight..or you might have some sort of malware or
virus...so run all of your scans.

"Topgunpro" <Topgunpro@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I have XP Pro and am experiencing te same problem. For some reason I lost
> my TABS.
>
> "5hulses" wrote:
>
>> I have XP Home and no matter what I do, I can't get the taskbar to show.
>> I've tried locking the taskbar & it still doesn't show. Auot-hide is not
>> checked off and "keep the taskbar on top of other windows" is checked
>> off.
>> What can I do?
May 26, 2005 12:04:04 AM

What TABS are you referring to on the taskbar?

!