Could Someone Do Some wiring for me?

First I need to ask, when it comes to wiring up a fourth button for
players 1 & 2 for a Capcom CPS-2 board, Do the buttons wire up directly
to the input slot of the board? I know on the board there is an input
slot for a connector and I think i rememeber someone telling me that is
were the extra players and buttons are hooked up at. If so, would
someone be willing to wire me up a fourth button for players 1 & 2 to
one of the connectors that clips into that slot? Just let me know what
it will cost for the parts and time. Thanks....

Mike
--
http://www.freewebs.com/arcadelinks/

Dungeons & Dragons:Tower of Doom and Shadow Over Mystara

Mike
--
http://www.freewebs.com/arcadelinks/

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=13718&item=6186630730&rd=1&ssPageName=WDVW

not mine...

steve

"DarkMagister" <shadowspawn@chartermi.net> wrote in message
> First I need to ask, when it comes to wiring up a fourth button for
> players 1 & 2 for a Capcom CPS-2 board, Do the buttons wire up directly
> to the input slot of the board? I know on the board there is an input
> slot for a connector and I think i rememeber someone telling me that is
> were the extra players and buttons are hooked up at. If so, would
> someone be willing to wire me up a fourth button for players 1 & 2 to
> one of the connectors that clips into that slot? Just let me know what
> it will cost for the parts and time. Thanks....
>
> Mike
> --
> http://www.freewebs.com/arcadelinks/

No No.....Its not a big deal. Was just wanting to play those games in
another cab till my other one got fixed and thought that if it was that
easy to hook up the extra fourth button by wiring them up directly to
the board, i figure i could get someone to wire up a harrness for me.
But if its not, no big deal. I checked the auction, but the list of
games he has on there that work with it doesn't list my games. Yep, in
MI. Wish I could get someone to come here and fix the dead monitor in
my 4-player cab.... :)

Mike
--
http://www.freewebs.com/arcadelinks/

No No....Its no big deal. I was just going to play those games in
another machine, and thought that if wiring up a fourth button for
players 1 & 2 is as easy as wiring them up and hooking them to the
board, i would see if someone could make me one really quick. But if
its not that easy, no big deal. Yep, I'm in MI. Oh....checked that
ebay auction out, but it doesn't work with my games, or at least they
aren't on the list in the auction of games that it works with.
lol....what i really need is someone to some up here and fix the dead
monitor in my 4-player cab.... :)

Mike
--
http://www.freewebs.com/arcadelinks/

where in mi

im in warren/sterling heights (macomb conuty)

i can help you in a week.

frank

He's in MI...

I'd help... but it's a bit of a roadtrip for us :)

"Don NJ" <piiifast@optonline.net> wrote in message
> Mike, where are you located?
>
> Don
> NJ

If somebody else can help you first, then by all means. But I promise
I'll make time for you, and my soldering iron will come too :)

I'm in Cadillac, The No Man's Land of arcade collecting. Someone
coming here wouldn't help right now anyways, since I don't have the
machine at my place, my Uncle is using it right now. Just like to have
the harness ready once i get it back. Thanks to everyone offering to
come up and help if they could though. I'll have to keep an eye on
those auctions. Just was hoping that wiring up a harness for the
fourth button would be easy for someone to do so i thought i would ask.
Hmmm......should go take an Electronics Class at the local
College..... :)

Mike
--
http://www.freewebs.com/arcadelinks/

Mike,

that list is no where near complete.

The kick harness is standard (you can get the pinout from a gazillion places
on the web)... if it works for one game it'll work for them all.

BTW, the "kick" harness actually has far more connectiosn then just the
additional buttons... however most games don't use them.

> No No....Its no big deal. I was just going to play those games in
> another machine, and thought that if wiring up a fourth button for
> players 1 & 2 is as easy as wiring them up and hooking them to the
> board, i would see if someone could make me one really quick. But if
> its not that easy, no big deal. Yep, I'm in MI. Oh....checked that
> ebay auction out, but it doesn't work with my games, or at least they
> aren't on the list in the auction of games that it works with.
> lol....what i really need is someone to some up here and fix the dead
> monitor in my 4-player cab.... :)
>
> Mike
> --
> http://www.freewebs.com/arcadelinks/