FF: Free Weds.Smokey Joe stuff, Cheyenne, Taito, Mad Planets

Have four items here so far:

Smokey Joe marquee with brackets. Very good condition. You pay shipping.

Cheyenne power block with a switching power supply grafted to it.
you pay shipping. This is heavy. Condition unknown.

Mad planets power block with a switching power supply grafted to it.
Heavy. You pay shipping. Condition unknown.

Taito monitor brackets. Not 100% sure but that is how they are marked.
You pay shipping.

Rules:

None of this stuff is to show up on EBay.
Paypal for shipping must come from bank funds not credit cards.

Look for more stuff as I clean out the garage. It will be cheap/free.

I can send photos to interested parties.

Thanks

Pat Danis
2 answers Last reply
More about free weds smokey stuff cheyenne taito planets

    Monitor brackets and Smokey Joe marquee are spoken for

    Pat D.

    Pat D wrote:
    > Have four items here so far:
    >
    > Smokey Joe marquee with brackets. Very good condition. You pay shipping.
    >
    > Cheyenne power block with a switching power supply grafted to it.
    > you pay shipping. This is heavy. Condition unknown.
    >
    > Mad planets power block with a switching power supply grafted to it.
    > Heavy. You pay shipping. Condition unknown.
    >
    > Taito monitor brackets. Not 100% sure but that is how they are marked.
    > You pay shipping.
    >
    > Rules:
    >
    > None of this stuff is to show up on EBay.
    > Paypal for shipping must come from bank funds not credit cards.
    >

    > Look for more stuff as I clean out the garage. It will be cheap/free.
    >
    > I can send photos to interested parties.
    >
    > Thanks
    >
    > Pat Danis

    Also have a Cheyenne speaker grill. Black metal grill with holes for
    factory 6x9 inch speakers. I may have the speakers as well. I'll have
    to look.

    Pat

    Pat D wrote:
    > Have four items here so far:
    >
    > Smokey Joe marquee with brackets. Very good condition. You pay shipping.
    >
    > Cheyenne power block with a switching power supply grafted to it.
    > you pay shipping. This is heavy. Condition unknown.
    >
    > Mad planets power block with a switching power supply grafted to it.
    > Heavy. You pay shipping. Condition unknown.
    >
    > Taito monitor brackets. Not 100% sure but that is how they are marked.
    > You pay shipping.
    >
    > Rules:
    >
    > None of this stuff is to show up on EBay.
    > Paypal for shipping must come from bank funds not credit cards.
    >

    > Look for more stuff as I clean out the garage. It will be cheap/free.
    >
    > I can send photos to interested parties.
    >
    > Thanks
    >
    > Pat Danis

Power Supplies Video Games