FF: Free Weds.Smokey Joe stuff, Cheyenne, Taito, Mad Planets

Have four items here so far:

Smokey Joe marquee with brackets. Very good condition. You pay shipping.

Cheyenne power block with a switching power supply grafted to it.
you pay shipping. This is heavy. Condition unknown.

Mad planets power block with a switching power supply grafted to it.
Heavy. You pay shipping. Condition unknown.

Taito monitor brackets. Not 100% sure but that is how they are marked.
You pay shipping.

Rules:

None of this stuff is to show up on EBay.
Paypal for shipping must come from bank funds not credit cards.

Look for more stuff as I clean out the garage. It will be cheap/free.

I can send photos to interested parties.

Thanks

Pat Danis

Monitor brackets and Smokey Joe marquee are spoken for

Pat D.

Pat D wrote:
> Have four items here so far:
>
> Smokey Joe marquee with brackets. Very good condition. You pay shipping.
>
> Cheyenne power block with a switching power supply grafted to it.
> you pay shipping. This is heavy. Condition unknown.
>
> Mad planets power block with a switching power supply grafted to it.
> Heavy. You pay shipping. Condition unknown.
>
> Taito monitor brackets. Not 100% sure but that is how they are marked.
> You pay shipping.
>
> Rules:
>
> None of this stuff is to show up on EBay.
> Paypal for shipping must come from bank funds not credit cards.
>

> Look for more stuff as I clean out the garage. It will be cheap/free.
>
> I can send photos to interested parties.
>
> Thanks
>
> Pat Danis

Also have a Cheyenne speaker grill. Black metal grill with holes for
factory 6x9 inch speakers. I may have the speakers as well. I'll have
to look.

Pat

Pat D wrote:
> Have four items here so far:
>
> Smokey Joe marquee with brackets. Very good condition. You pay shipping.
>
> Cheyenne power block with a switching power supply grafted to it.
> you pay shipping. This is heavy. Condition unknown.
>
> Mad planets power block with a switching power supply grafted to it.
> Heavy. You pay shipping. Condition unknown.
>
> Taito monitor brackets. Not 100% sure but that is how they are marked.
> You pay shipping.
>
> Rules:
>
> None of this stuff is to show up on EBay.
> Paypal for shipping must come from bank funds not credit cards.
>

> Look for more stuff as I clean out the garage. It will be cheap/free.
>
> I can send photos to interested parties.
>
> Thanks
>
> Pat Danis

TRENDING THREADS