FS: Gorgar Pinball machine

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hi everyone,
I'm not a pin guy and I've had this pin sitting here forever and I'll never
get around to fixing it up so I just want to get rid of it. Decent Gorgar,
seems to be complete. Powers up but doesn't do anything. No clue what's
wrong with it. I toyed around with the sound board at some point and I
think it made some noise but who knows what it'll do now. Backglass is
pretty good but the playfield needs a cleaning. I can get pics if you want
them. $250 - no shipping and no trades I figure I'd post it here first
since I know most of the area vid people.

Thanks, Scott

scott at agelessarcade dot com

--
www.agelessarcade.com
Hamden, CT 06518

darn, that's too far.

post it on rec.games.pinball too, you won't have any trouble getting
rid of it

When it powers up, does it dispaly a number such as 1499 or something
close to that in the player 1 score? If so, it is a common problem and
a $5 fix.

Probably worth running an extension cord and flipping the switch...

No clue. I haven't powered up the thing in 6 months.

"mjarcade" <mjarcade@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> When it powers up, does it dispaly a number such as 1499 or something
> close to that in the player 1 score? If so, it is a common problem and
> a $5 fix.

Gorgar is sold!

Thanks, Scott

"thrushguy" <garons@comcast.net> wrote in message
> Hi everyone,
> I'm not a pin guy and I've had this pin sitting here forever and I'll
> never get around to fixing it up so I just want to get rid of it. Decent
> Gorgar, seems to be complete. Powers up but doesn't do anything. No clue
> what's wrong with it. I toyed around with the sound board at some point
> and I think it made some noise but who knows what it'll do now. Backglass
> is pretty good but the playfield needs a cleaning. I can get pics if you
> want them. $250 - no shipping and no trades I figure I'd post it here
> first since I know most of the area vid people.
>
> Thanks, Scott
>
> scott at agelessarcade dot com
>
> --
> www.agelessarcade.com
> Hamden, CT 06518

I have a Gorgar that also powers up with nothing doing afterwards. I do, however get a number like 1444 or something. What is this $5 fix that was referred to earlier?