O T - Brutal stolen car video, From Vancouver Canada

Un-believable that this A-hole only got 4 years !!!

http://www.baitcar.com/videos/oncoming

Rob Z.
2 answers Last reply
More about brutal stolen video vancouver canada

    Did I miss something? The video is pretty boring, I thought he would wreck
    or something.

    Oh well.

    Brent
    "Rob Z." <rziniukNOSPAM@rogers.com> wrote in message
    > Un-believable that this A-hole only got 4 years !!!
    >
    > http://www.baitcar.com/videos/oncoming
    >
    > Rob Z.

    Yea.So whats the big deal.????.He should only get probation for that.:)
    "BrentRadio" <newsgroup5@brentradio.com> wrote in message
    > Did I miss something? The video is pretty boring, I thought he would
    > wreck
    > or something.
    >
    > Oh well.
    >
    > Brent
    > "Rob Z." <rziniukNOSPAM@rogers.com> wrote in message
    >> Un-believable that this A-hole only got 4 years !!!
    >>
    >> http://www.baitcar.com/videos/oncoming
    >>
    >> Rob Z.

Video Games Video Games