O T - Brutal stolen car video, From Vancouver Canada

Last response: in Video Games
June 15, 2005 7:59:12 PM

Un-believable that this A-hole only got 4 years !!!

http://www.baitcar.com/videos/oncoming

Rob Z.
Anonymous
June 15, 2005 7:59:13 PM

Did I miss something? The video is pretty boring, I thought he would wreck
or something.

Oh well.

Brent
"Rob Z." <rziniukNOSPAM@rogers.com> wrote in message
news:o OGdnX1Q2_gNFS3fRVn-2Q@rogers.com...
> Un-believable that this A-hole only got 4 years !!!
>
> http://www.baitcar.com/videos/oncoming
>
> Rob Z.

June 15, 2005 11:59:32 PM

Yea.So whats the big deal.????.He should only get probation for that.:)

!