1. What is your budget?
2. What is the size of the notebook that you are considering?
Not any smaller than 15.6" and preferably not as big as 17.3"
3. What screen resolution do you want?
Not too bothered, standard will do.
4. Do you need a portable or desktop replacement laptop?
I would like it portable and powerful, if possible
5. How much battery life do you need?
Not too concerned, as plugged in most of the time, but would like 2-3 hours if possible
6. Do you want to play games with your laptop? If so then please list the games that you want to with the settings that you want for these games. (Low,Medium or High)?
I would like to play games, never been able to on my current laptop. like playing games like football manager, fifa 13, evil genius, minecraft, need for speed etc
7. What other tasks do you want to do with your laptop? (Photo/Video editing, Etc.)
I am planning on doing a lot of video and photo editing on this laptop, lots of multitasking with Microsoft office software
8. How much storage (Hard Drive capacity) do you need?
At least 320gb, cant really have too much space
9. If you are considering specific sites to buy from, please post their links.
Not bothered, but samsung have a £100 cashback promotion
10. How long do you want to keep your laptop?
Current laptop is on its 5th year, so something similar, depends on the treatment of the laptop really
11. What kind of Optical drive do you need? DVD ROM/Writer,Bluray ROM/Writer,Etc ?
I like to play DVDs a lot, and also burn stuff to disks
12. Please tell us about the brands that you prefer to buy from them and the brands that you don't like and explain the reasons.
I am avoiding Apple because i want a windows environment, at its too expensive.
13. What country do you live in?
Northern Ireland, UK
14. Please tell us any additional information if needed.
I would like the laptop to have warranty, preferably 1 year.