Check out these prices for stored games - What?????

Last response: in Video Games
June 16, 2005 12:43:44 AM

I operator has a bunch of games stored you know the story. I friend
found them and took some pictures and sent them to me. I took a look
and asked for prices on the following. No way of knowing if anythng
works or is complete.

FLYING CARPET GUN 1000
ARCTIC GUN 1000
AMBUSH GUN 1000
STUNT PILOT ARCADE 1400 (RESTORED)
ICE COLD BEER SKILL 500
SKILL CRANE 300
Q*BERT 700
BATTLEZONE UR 600 (COMPLETE-BOARD HAS PROBLEMS)
SPY HUNTER 650
MAPPY 600 (NEW TOPPER INCLUDED)
ASTEROIDS 1250

DELUXE SPACE INVADERS 1000
VS HOGANS ALLEY 525

Is it just me or is this insane?
Anonymous
June 16, 2005 3:46:28 AM

Its high by about 200-300%

<kajunlion@yahoo.com> wrote in message
>I operator has a bunch of games stored you know the story. I friend
> found them and took some pictures and sent them to me. I took a look
> and asked for prices on the following. No way of knowing if anythng
> works or is complete.
>

> FLYING CARPET GUN 1000
> ARCTIC GUN 1000
> AMBUSH GUN 1000
> STUNT PILOT ARCADE 1400 (RESTORED)
> ICE COLD BEER SKILL 500
> SKILL CRANE 300
> Q*BERT 700
> BATTLEZONE UR 600 (COMPLETE-BOARD HAS PROBLEMS)
> SPY HUNTER 650
> MAPPY 600 (NEW TOPPER INCLUDED)
> ASTEROIDS 1250
>
> DELUXE SPACE INVADERS 1000
> VS HOGANS ALLEY 525
>

> Is it just me or is this insane?

Anonymous
June 16, 2005 4:37:56 AM

And now you know why they are still "stored".
Related resources
June 16, 2005 11:17:12 AM

Looks like he has checked out Ebay and thinking he is sitting on a gold
mine.
<kajunlion@yahoo.com> wrote in message
>I operator has a bunch of games stored you know the story. I friend
> found them and took some pictures and sent them to me. I took a look
> and asked for prices on the following. No way of knowing if anythng
> works or is complete.
>

> FLYING CARPET GUN 1000
> ARCTIC GUN 1000
> AMBUSH GUN 1000
> STUNT PILOT ARCADE 1400 (RESTORED)
> ICE COLD BEER SKILL 500
> SKILL CRANE 300
> Q*BERT 700
> BATTLEZONE UR 600 (COMPLETE-BOARD HAS PROBLEMS)
> SPY HUNTER 650
> MAPPY 600 (NEW TOPPER INCLUDED)
> ASTEROIDS 1250
>
> DELUXE SPACE INVADERS 1000
> VS HOGANS ALLEY 525
>

> Is it just me or is this insane?

Anonymous
June 16, 2005 1:12:19 PM

The prices are high, but if he is sat on them this long it probably doesn't
bother him to piece them out one at a time (which he will do if he doesn't
mind dealing with retail customers)

Its very possible that you could offer him a bulk price for all of them and
tell him he will never see you again and the price will be very different.

--
Mickster

Visit my website and see my arcade!!

http://mickster.freeservers.com

<kajunlion@yahoo.com> wrote in message
>I operator has a bunch of games stored you know the story. I friend
> found them and took some pictures and sent them to me. I took a look
> and asked for prices on the following. No way of knowing if anythng
> works or is complete.
>

> FLYING CARPET GUN 1000
> ARCTIC GUN 1000
> AMBUSH GUN 1000
> STUNT PILOT ARCADE 1400 (RESTORED)
> ICE COLD BEER SKILL 500
> SKILL CRANE 300
> Q*BERT 700
> BATTLEZONE UR 600 (COMPLETE-BOARD HAS PROBLEMS)
> SPY HUNTER 650
> MAPPY 600 (NEW TOPPER INCLUDED)
> ASTEROIDS 1250
>
> DELUXE SPACE INVADERS 1000
> VS HOGANS ALLEY 525
>

> Is it just me or is this insane?

Anonymous
June 16, 2005 8:25:35 PM

That's nuts !!!

I asked an operator a couple of weeks ago how much he wanted for a Super
Sprint he had on location with a terrible monitor that looked like there was
no blue and only a touch of red so the screen was an offal green, side art
and cp were trashed, and only one wheel worked half ass as the other two
would barley spin on there own.

he wanted 700$ for it firm,

Rob Z.

!