What Tha????????

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=13716&item=6187385343
&rd=1
5 answers Last reply
More about what

    Froot??

    Heck, I earn over $200 in a few hours already. It's called having a job...

    Rich wrote:
    > http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=13716&item=6187385343
    > &rd=1

    You mean you pose on beds half naked too.?:)
    "Paul Gifford" <pgifford@no.no.nanette.verizon.net> wrote in message
    > Heck, I earn over $200 in a few hours already. It's called having a
    > job...
    >

    > Rich wrote:
    >> http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=13716&item=6187385343
    >> &rd=1

    Ok so let me get this straight.. A "fruit machine" is slang for a slot
    machine. And there's actually a strategy to playing those mindless
    "games"?! So what's the "doggie machine"?

    I looked at that listing several times, even asked the seller what
    "froot" was, and I still had absolutely no clue what they were
    selling!! I thought the chick in the picture likes it doggie-style, and
    did something perverted with the "froot"..

Video Games Video Games