What Tha????????

Last response: in Video Games
Share
June 16, 2005 4:20:35 AM

&rd=1

More about : tha

Anonymous
June 16, 2005 4:20:36 AM

Froot??
Anonymous
June 16, 2005 5:02:17 AM

Froot??
Related resources
June 16, 2005 5:00:53 PM

You mean you pose on beds half naked too.?:)
"Paul Gifford" <pgifford@no.no.nanette.verizon.net> wrote in message
> Heck, I earn over $200 in a few hours already. It's called having a
> job...
>

> Rich wrote:
>> http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=...
>> &rd=1

Anonymous
June 16, 2005 8:47:02 PM

Ok so let me get this straight.. A "fruit machine" is slang for a slot
machine. And there's actually a strategy to playing those mindless
"games"?! So what's the "doggie machine"?

I looked at that listing several times, even asked the seller what
"froot" was, and I still had absolutely no clue what they were
selling!! I thought the chick in the picture likes it doggie-style, and
did something perverted with the "froot"..
!