Is it me, or is this not Original?

DarkMagister wrote:
> http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6187222372&ssPageName=ADME:B:SS:US:1

LOL - my former Tapper cab with Bud Tapper side art, a Gladiator front
glass, a generic Jamma CP that my dad and I made, and a Track & Field
marquee and board looks better than that, and I laughingly refer to my
machine as Frankenstein.

....and FWIW the kids from Cornell enjoy playing it, which just blows me
away.

--
Dave Bush <statman.onay.pamsay@twcny.rr.com>

Remove the pig Latin to reply.

No. The front edge surrounding the monitor area goes straight back
whereas the Galaga one had a "curve" to it. I honestly can't say what
it is. I need a little more of the picture to tell.

Pat D.