I am unable to add a new scheduled task... When I select create new task
nothing happens, no errors codes or msgbox?? Spybot was able to create one
why can't I. Our network admin had no clue as to why this is happening.
Can you turn this service on/off? Any help is greatly appreciated!

Thanks!

James, rt click on MyComputer>select Manage>Services Make sure that
Task Scheduler is Started.