Wanted: Nintendo Donkey Kong Black Ball Joystick Handle

Ed

I'm looking for a new joystick handle to replace this one.
http://www.personal.triticom.com/~erm/Arcade/DonkeyKongCocktail/BrokenJoystick.jpg

I assume that most of the Nintendo machines used the same handle, but I'd
love to hear the truth if that's not correct. I think that all I need is to
replace the shaft with one that's not broken. I wouldn't mind a whole new
joystick assembly, but I'm pretty sure all I need is the shaft and
ball-handle.

I don't mind if it's a used one if it's not broken like mine is. If I had
to go for a new one, I might be inclined to replace both of them so they
match.

If you have one that you're willing to part with, please let me know.

Thanks,
Ed

Its true they are pretty much all the same, contact Todd @ TNT Amusements -
215 953 1188, he may have a whole control panel for sale that you can buy
and pull the joysticks off of to have a spare as well..

AF

--

"Ed" <emandy@REMOVETHIStriticom.com> wrote in message
> I'm looking for a new joystick handle to replace this one.

http://www.personal.triticom.com/~erm/Arcade/DonkeyKongCocktail/BrokenJoysti
ck.jpg

> I assume that most of the Nintendo machines used the same handle, but I'd
> love to hear the truth if that's not correct. I think that all I need is
> replace the shaft with one that's not broken. I wouldn't mind a whole new
> joystick assembly, but I'm pretty sure all I need is the shaft and
> ball-handle.
>
> I don't mind if it's a used one if it's not broken like mine is. If I had
> to go for a new one, I might be inclined to replace both of them so they
> match.
>
> If you have one that you're willing to part with, please let me know.
>
> Thanks,
> Ed

Ed

I think I found one. Thanks guys!