Alan

I have just upgraded my XP to SP2. When I copy files to disk using the CD
writing wizard, it works fine, the files are copied correctly and I can
access them on the CD. However, after writing the files and ejecting the CD,
when I insert any CD, blank or not, the eject button becomes unusable.
Clicking on the icon and selecting eject does not work either. I have to
re-boot to get the button working again.
Alan

On Thu, 26 May 2005 16:00:18 +0000 (UTC), "Alan"
<code136@btinternet.com> wrote:
>I have just upgraded my XP to SP2. When I copy files to disk using the CD
>writing wizard, it works fine, the files are copied correctly and I can
>access them on the CD. However, after writing the files and ejecting the CD,
>when I insert any CD, blank or not, the eject button becomes unusable.
>Clicking on the icon and selecting eject does not work either. I have to
>re-boot to get the button working again.

You might go here (a good site to bookmark)
http://search.microsoft.com/search/search.aspx?st=b&View=en-us

Enter

cd eject

or other search terms of your choice, then read the articles to
see if one of them has a solution to your problem

John Thomas Smith
http://www.direct2usales.com
http://www.pacifier.com/~jtsmith