STIMON Error Message

I`m running WinXP Pro Edition.Recently,and out of the blue,Windows gave me a
message saying that my computer has changed a lot since activation and
proceeded to ask me to activate Win XP,again.I continued with the activation
and re booted the computer.Now,whenever Windows starts I`m getting a couple
of error messages.

The one I`m mostly interested in is;Still Image Devices Has Encountered an
Error and Needs to Close.

What can I do to fix this?

My guess would be some device failure, like Video add-ons. e.g. tv capture, or some 3D device.

Start/run, type DEVMGMT.MSC to look for conflicts/failures.

--

Mark L. Ferguson
FAQ for MS Antispyware version 1.0.509