Sometimes, not all, when I boot my system and click an icon on the desktop,
*ALL* the icons get highlighted. I get the warning about running too many
programs, etc. However, unless I reboot, every time I click an icon, the
same thing occurs. It's not a big problem yet BUT it is annoying.

Anyone have an idea on this one?

Thanx,
Vic

--
There are 10 kinds of people - those who understand binary and those who
don't

Vic, well the first question to ask is Are You running too many programs?
How much Ram does your system have?
"Vic Baron" <vgbaron@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> Sometimes, not all, when I boot my system and click an icon on the
> desktop,
> *ALL* the icons get highlighted. I get the warning about running too many
> programs, etc. However, unless I reboot, every time I click an icon, the
> same thing occurs. It's not a big problem yet BUT it is annoying.
>
> Anyone have an idea on this one?
>
> Thanx,
> Vic
>
> --
> There are 10 kinds of people - those who understand binary and those who
> don't

2G ram - 19 processes active at startup - nothing at all unusual there.