copying documents and settings folder

I am trying to copy my documents and settings folder to an external UBS drive
but it hangs on UsrClass and some NTuser items that it says are in use. What
I want to do is to take the drive to a machine in another city and copy the
files to it so that it will be exactly like the one at this location. How do
I get it to copy? Or should I simple make a copy of my personal folders file
for Outlood and be done with it?

Thanks for the help

Copy the profiles, or use multiple saves of the Fast Wizard.

811151 - How to Copy User Data to a New User Profile: http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;811151

Save settings and data with the Files and Settings Transfer Wizard (FAST wizard): Go To: http://www.aumha.org/win5/a/fast.htm
--

Mark L. Ferguson