Centipede Wont Power On

It would power itself off every now and then. It would usually come back to
life in about an hour or so. Sometimes the next day. It is totally dead
now. I assume it is the power supply but thought I would see if anyone
thought the the isssue might be coming from somewhere else? Any suggestions
on where to get a replacement PS? I have already tried EBay.

Thanks
Dave

Dave,

Open up the back of the machine. Pull the edge connector off of the
game PCB. Clean the contacts BOTH sides on the PCB with a scotch brite
pad or a 3m scuff pad (you can buy this at an auto parts store) until
the contacts are brite and shiny. Then plug the harness back in firmly
and try it out.

It sounds like a loose connection somewhere or possibly a dirty
connector on the PCB. I would hate to see you start buying new parts
before you try the simple solutions first.

- Matt

TRENDING THREADS