WTB: LOPT (Flyback) for Nanao MC2100s

nick

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

I think the subject says it all, I need a new LOPT for this chassis, it's
near as damn it identical to the Nanao MC2000s. Numbers on the LOPT are
MSH1FAC13A. Anyone know where I can get a working one???

Thanks

Nick Hutt

nick

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

"Nick" <miragedisco@nospam.btinternet.com> wrote in message
>I think the subject says it all, I need a new LOPT for this chassis, it's
>near as damn it identical to the Nanao MC2000s. Numbers on the LOPT are
>MSH1FAC13A. Anyone know where I can get a working one???
>
> Thanks
>
> Nick Hutt

Answering my own question and for the future reference of the group. It
looks like this part is obsolete and no longer available, there is no HR
equivalent to be had from HR Diemen, Kaga Europe do not have any, Suzo do
not have any. I'm just waiting to see what Jomac say in Australia, after
this I will be looking for another chassis suitable for this tube, anyone
have any suggestions? Chassis needs to be 100v, tube is a 21" Mitsubishi 90
degree with 12 pin neck not sure what the yoke meters out to as it is still
with my friend who's repairing it. It's a damned shame really as I went to
a lot of trouble to get this monitor for my Deluxe Space Harrier, they are
bloody rare with the 21" tube. So for all you out there who have a Nanao
MC2000s chassis or Kaga KZ-20EN/ES if your flyback goes it looks like you
are stuffed.

Regards

Nick Hutt