There's two news items up: one saying there'll be an announcement today,
one saying forums down for maintainance (read: stop speculation). It
doesn't have the upbeat feel of usual SI hype..could it be a bad news
day ?!?

> There's two news items up: one saying there'll be an announcement today,
> one saying forums down for maintainance (read: stop speculation). It
> doesn't have the upbeat feel of usual SI hype..could it be a bad news
> day ?!?

I don't know - the "You dont want to miss this!" sounds pretty upbeat and
excited to me :)

"Nick Allen" <aca01na@sheffield.ac.uk> schreef in bericht
>> There's two news items up: one saying there'll be an announcement today,
>> one saying forums down for maintainance (read: stop speculation). It
>> doesn't have the upbeat feel of usual SI hype..could it be a bad news
>> day ?!?
>
> I don't know - the "You dont want to miss this!" sounds pretty upbeat and
> excited to me :)

Let me guess.... Fm2006?

Hari Seldon wrote:
> "Nick Allen" <aca01na@sheffield.ac.uk> schreef in bericht
>>> There's two news items up: one saying there'll be an announcement
>>> today, one saying forums down for maintainance (read: stop
>>> speculation). It doesn't have the upbeat feel of usual SI
>>> hype..could it be a bad news day ?!?
>>
>> I don't know - the "You dont want to miss this!" sounds pretty
>> upbeat and excited to me :)
>>

> Let me guess.... Fm2006?

Or maybe it's that their including "national service" in the profile screens
now, after the news today that Shefki Kuqi will be missing for Ipswich for
the first 3 months of next season due to him having to do national service
for Finland.

--
Hamish

Life is not about how fast you run, or how high you climb, but how well
you bounce.

Hari Seldon wrote:
> "Nick Allen" <aca01na@sheffield.ac.uk> schreef in bericht
>>> There's two news items up: one saying there'll be an announcement
>>> today, one saying forums down for maintainance (read: stop
>>> speculation). It doesn't have the upbeat feel of usual SI
>>> hype..could it be a bad news day ?!?
>>
>> I don't know - the "You dont want to miss this!" sounds pretty
>> upbeat and excited to me :)
>>

> Let me guess.... Fm2006?

And now we have to wait till Monday....

"We were planning on making a major announcement today, however we were
unable to secure final approval on some things and this announcement will be
delayed till Monday. Instead, we'll be updating all Eastside fans on the
latest goings on shortly"

Bastards, they just ruined my weekend ;-) Guess I'll have to get drunk and
watch all the great footy on TV instead :)

--

On Fri, 6 May 2005 16:25:04 +0100, Hamish wrote:

> Hari Seldon wrote:
>> "Nick Allen" <aca01na@sheffield.ac.uk> schreef in bericht
>>>
>>> I don't know - the "You dont want to miss this!" sounds pretty
>>> upbeat and excited to me :)
>>>

>> Let me guess.... Fm2006?
>
> And now we have to wait till Monday....
>
> "We were planning on making a major announcement today, however we were
> unable to secure final approval on some things and this announcement will be
> delayed till Monday. Instead, we'll be updating all Eastside fans on the
> latest goings on shortly"
>
> Bastards, they just ruined my weekend ;-) Guess I'll have to get drunk and
> watch all the great footy on TV instead :)

Unless you have now have Sky Dave, that can't be alot of football...

--
- / - Daniel - / -

Daniel Marsh wrote:
> On Fri, 6 May 2005 16:25:04 +0100, Hamish wrote:
>
>> Hari Seldon wrote:
>>> "Nick Allen" <aca01na@sheffield.ac.uk> schreef in bericht

>>> Let me guess.... Fm2006?
>>
>> And now we have to wait till Monday....
>>
>> "We were planning on making a major announcement today, however we
>> were unable to secure final approval on some things and this
>> announcement will be delayed till Monday. Instead, we'll be updating
>> all Eastside fans on the latest goings on shortly"
>>
>> Bastards, they just ruined my weekend ;-) Guess I'll have to get
>> drunk and watch all the great footy on TV instead :)
>
> Unless you have now have Sky Dave, that can't be alot of football...

I do indeed now have Sky :-D And it was some good viewing ;-)

--

On Mon, 9 May 2005 12:53:15 +0100, Hamish wrote:

> Daniel Marsh wrote:

>>> And now we have to wait till Monday....
>>>
>>> "We were planning on making a major announcement today, however we
>>> were unable to secure final approval on some things and this
>>> announcement will be delayed till Monday. Instead, we'll be updating
>>> all Eastside fans on the latest goings on shortly"
>>>
>>> Bastards, they just ruined my weekend ;-) Guess I'll have to get
>>> drunk and watch all the great footy on TV instead :)
>>
>> Unless you have now have Sky Dave, that can't be alot of football...
>
> I do indeed now have Sky :-D And it was some good viewing ;-)

Wahey!! What did you indulge yourself in Dave? Bit of good old English,
with a little Italian and a bit of Spanish thrown in the mixer?

--
- / - Daniel - / -

Daniel Marsh wrote:
> On Mon, 9 May 2005 12:53:15 +0100, Hamish wrote:
>
>> Daniel Marsh wrote:

>>> Unless you have now have Sky Dave, that can't be alot of football...
>>
>> I do indeed now have Sky :-D And it was some good viewing ;-)
>
> Wahey!! What did you indulge yourself in Dave? Bit of good old
> English, with a little Italian and a bit of Spanish thrown in the
> mixer?

I watched all 3 Prem games, and was flicking back and fore with the
Championship games, caught the second half of the Barca game and forgot
about Serie A, as I was catching up on Enterprise and Dead Like Me :)

--

On Mon, 9 May 2005 13:00:34 +0100, Hamish wrote:

> Daniel Marsh wrote:

>>> I do indeed now have Sky :-D And it was some good viewing ;-)
>>
>> Wahey!! What did you indulge yourself in Dave? Bit of good old
>> English, with a little Italian and a bit of Spanish thrown in the
>> mixer?
>
> I watched all 3 Prem games, and was flicking back and fore with the
> Championship games, caught the second half of the Barca game and forgot
> about Serie A, as I was catching up on Enterprise and Dead Like Me :)

Welcome to the wonderful world of football on Sky! You gonna subscribe to
the Rangers channel?

Remember these games at the weekend:

Sky Sports Saturday 7pm La Liga double header - Real Madrid v Sevilla and
Levante b Barcelona

Eurosport Sunday 6pm Lazio v Roma

Sky Sports Sunday 8.30pm La Liga game. Not advertised as to which yet.

Also remember to watch on Mondays: Revista de la Liga (Sky Sports), Euro
goals (Eurosport) Gol! (Eurosport)

When the new season starts get the PremPlus season ticket at £50 it works
out worth it in the end

Gol! usually follows Eurogoals, but be careful as Eurosport has dodgy
coverage at times and you will find that the schedule doesn't always go to
plan, especially if they have something like live skiing or some other
bollocks like live snooker. Very annoying when I think that Gol! has
recorded only to find I've got Paul Hunter on my telly rather than Andrei
Shevchenko.

Look out for the documentaries on BBC Four, they usually get them before
they go on to BBC2, recent ones were the Bobby Moore Story and the
Barcelona one.

If you had Sky+ you would be in even further football heaven.

--
- / - Daniel - / -

Daniel Marsh wrote:
> On Mon, 9 May 2005 13:00:34 +0100, Hamish wrote:
>
> Welcome to the wonderful world of football on Sky! You gonna
> subscribe to the Rangers channel?
>
> Remember these games at the weekend:
>
> Sky Sports Saturday 7pm La Liga double header - Real Madrid v Sevilla
> and Levante b Barcelona
>
> Eurosport Sunday 6pm Lazio v Roma
>
> Sky Sports Sunday 8.30pm La Liga game. Not advertised as to which
> yet.
>
> Also remember to watch on Mondays: Revista de la Liga (Sky Sports),
> Euro goals (Eurosport) Gol! (Eurosport)
>
> When the new season starts get the PremPlus season ticket at £50 it
> works out worth it in the end
>
> Gol! usually follows Eurogoals, but be careful as Eurosport has dodgy
> coverage at times and you will find that the schedule doesn't always
> go to plan, especially if they have something like live skiing or
> some other bollocks like live snooker. Very annoying when I think
> that Gol! has recorded only to find I've got Paul Hunter on my telly
> rather than Andrei Shevchenko.
>
> Look out for the documentaries on BBC Four, they usually get them
> before they go on to BBC2, recent ones were the Bobby Moore Story and
> the Barcelona one.
>
> If you had Sky+ you would be in even further football heaven.

Cheers for the heads up, I'm undecided on the Rangers Channel, as Setanta
are showing the live games from the SPL, so I don't know what coverage I'd
get from Rangers TV. If it's delayed coverage, it would work out cheaper to
get Rangers World online.

I'm waiting for the special offers they normally do pre-season for Prem Plus
;-)

Sounds good on the docu front :)

--

Daniel Marsh wrote:

> or some other bollocks like live snooker

Oi! There's nothing wrong with live snooker!

--
Miljenko [milcrnko at inet dot hr]

np: Death Cab for Cutie - The New Year

Miljenko wrote:
>> or some other bollocks like live snooker
>>
> Oi! There's nothing wrong with live snooker!

Yeah, nothing a few topless birds tossing hand grenades wouldn't sort out.

--
Stephen Weir

List of Games for Sale - http://www.glipe.free-online.co.uk/index.htm
ICQ # 11472386

On Tue, 10 May 2005 01:01:13 +0200, Miljenko wrote:

> Daniel Marsh wrote:
>
>> or some other bollocks like live snooker
>
> Oi! There's nothing wrong with live snooker!

I like to play the game, but I don't care to watch it. Especially when it
prevents Eurosport showing a whole *HOUR* of Sampdoria v Fiorentina..

--
- / - Daniel - / -

"Hamish" <jocksspamMUNG@dsl.pipexDOTcom> wrote in message
> Daniel Marsh wrote:
>> On Mon, 9 May 2005 13:00:34 +0100, Hamish wrote:
>>
>> Welcome to the wonderful world of football on Sky! You gonna
>> subscribe to the Rangers channel?
>>
>> Remember these games at the weekend:
>>
>> Sky Sports Saturday 7pm La Liga double header - Real Madrid v Sevilla
>> and Levante b Barcelona
>>
>> Eurosport Sunday 6pm Lazio v Roma
>>
>> Sky Sports Sunday 8.30pm La Liga game. Not advertised as to which
>> yet.
>>
>> Also remember to watch on Mondays: Revista de la Liga (Sky Sports),
>> Euro goals (Eurosport) Gol! (Eurosport)
>>
>> When the new season starts get the PremPlus season ticket at £50 it
>> works out worth it in the end
>>
>> Gol! usually follows Eurogoals, but be careful as Eurosport has dodgy
>> coverage at times and you will find that the schedule doesn't always
>> go to plan, especially if they have something like live skiing or
>> some other bollocks like live snooker. Very annoying when I think
>> that Gol! has recorded only to find I've got Paul Hunter on my telly
>> rather than Andrei Shevchenko.
>>
>> Look out for the documentaries on BBC Four, they usually get them
>> before they go on to BBC2, recent ones were the Bobby Moore Story and
>> the Barcelona one.
>>
>> If you had Sky+ you would be in even further football heaven.
>
> Cheers for the heads up, I'm undecided on the Rangers Channel, as Setanta
> are showing the live games from the SPL, so I don't know what coverage I'd
> get from Rangers TV. If it's delayed coverage, it would work out cheaper
> get Rangers World online.
>
> I'm waiting for the special offers they normally do pre-season for Prem
> Plus
> ;-)
>
> Sounds good on the docu front :)
>
> --
> Hamish
>
> Life is not about how fast you run, or how high you climb, but how well
> you bounce.

£50 a season ticket on prem plus

its not bad

On Wed, 11 May 2005 23:12:51 +0000 (UTC), Christo wrote:

> "Hamish" <jocksspamMUNG@dsl.pipexDOTcom> wrote in message
>> Daniel Marsh wrote:
>>> On Mon, 9 May 2005 13:00:34 +0100, Hamish wrote:
>>>
>>> Welcome to the wonderful world of football on Sky! You gonna
>>> subscribe to the Rangers channel?
>>>
>>> Remember these games at the weekend:
>>>
>>> Sky Sports Saturday 7pm La Liga double header - Real Madrid v Sevilla
>>> and Levante b Barcelona
>>>
>>> Eurosport Sunday 6pm Lazio v Roma
>>>
>>> Sky Sports Sunday 8.30pm La Liga game. Not advertised as to which
>>> yet.
>>>
>>> Also remember to watch on Mondays: Revista de la Liga (Sky Sports),
>>> Euro goals (Eurosport) Gol! (Eurosport)
>>>
>>> When the new season starts get the PremPlus season ticket at £50 it
>>> works out worth it in the end
>>>
>>> Gol! usually follows Eurogoals, but be careful as Eurosport has dodgy
>>> coverage at times and you will find that the schedule doesn't always
>>> go to plan, especially if they have something like live skiing or
>>> some other bollocks like live snooker. Very annoying when I think
>>> that Gol! has recorded only to find I've got Paul Hunter on my telly
>>> rather than Andrei Shevchenko.
>>>
>>> Look out for the documentaries on BBC Four, they usually get them
>>> before they go on to BBC2, recent ones were the Bobby Moore Story and
>>> the Barcelona one.
>>>
>>> If you had Sky+ you would be in even further football heaven.
>>
>> Cheers for the heads up, I'm undecided on the Rangers Channel, as Setanta
>> are showing the live games from the SPL, so I don't know what coverage I'd
>> get from Rangers TV. If it's delayed coverage, it would work out cheaper
>> get Rangers World online.
>>
>> I'm waiting for the special offers they normally do pre-season for Prem
>> Plus
>> ;-)
>>
>> Sounds good on the docu front :)
>>
>> --
>> Hamish
>>
>> Life is not about how fast you run, or how high you climb, but how well
>> you bounce.
>>

> £50 a season ticket on prem plus
>
> its not bad

Saw the advert last night. Works out a quid a game. Not bad.

Oh yeah, Hamish, Sunday's La Liga game is Valencia v Espanyol (Get to see
your FM team in action IRL)

--
- / - Daniel - / -

Daniel Marsh wrote:
> On Wed, 11 May 2005 23:12:51 +0000 (UTC), Christo wrote:
>
>> £50 a season ticket on prem plus
>>
>> its not bad
>
> Saw the advert last night. Works out a quid a game. Not bad.
>
> Oh yeah, Hamish, Sunday's La Liga game is Valencia v Espanyol (Get to
> see your FM team in action IRL)

Yeah I noticed that last night when I was watching the Spanish Cup :)

--

Em Thu, 12 May 2005 14:30:31 +0100, Hamish <jocksspamMUNG@dsl.pipexDOTcom>
escreveu:

> Daniel Marsh wrote:
>> On Wed, 11 May 2005 23:12:51 +0000 (UTC), Christo wrote:
>>
>>> £50 a season ticket on prem plus
>>>
>>> its not bad
>>
>> Saw the advert last night. Works out a quid a game. Not bad.
>>
>> Oh yeah, Hamish, Sunday's La Liga game is Valencia v Espanyol (Get to
>> see your FM team in action IRL)
>
> Yeah I noticed that last night when I was watching the Spanish Cup :)

boring game

--
Eduardo Liguori

Usando o M2, revolucionário cliente de correio do Opera:
http://www.opera.com/m2/

On Thu, 12 May 2005 10:50:49 -0300, Eduardo Liguori wrote:

> Em Thu, 12 May 2005 14:30:31 +0100, Hamish <jocksspamMUNG@dsl.pipexDOTcom>
> escreveu:
>
>> Daniel Marsh wrote:

>>> Saw the advert last night. Works out a quid a game. Not bad.
>>>
>>> Oh yeah, Hamish, Sunday's La Liga game is Valencia v Espanyol (Get to
>>> see your FM team in action IRL)
>>
>> Yeah I noticed that last night when I was watching the Spanish Cup :)
>>
> boring game

Why was the other game postponed?

--
- / - Daniel - / -