Disabling File and Printer sharing using the registry

James

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

Is there a way to enable or disable File and Printer sharing using the
Registry. I am trying to migrate 2000 workstations from my NT 4.0 Domain to
an W2K3 Active Directory domain using ADMT V 2.0 None of the workstations
have File and Printer sharing enabled. I want to disable this after the
workstations have been migrated.
Thanks

How Can I Rename a Local Area Connection?: http://www.microsoft.com/technet/scriptcenter/resources/qanda/may05/hey0511.mspx

Once you have accessed the correct connection, changing it's properties is possible. It depends on what it is like. You would have
to look around and find that out.
--

Mark L. Ferguson
FAQ for MS Antispyware version 1.0.509