Monitor ID

Try'n to find out just what the hell this thing is I need to get
working. It supposedly came from a Nintendo VS game, is not the
standard Sanyo monitor. Horiz. oriented frame, 100VAC w/ 2 cond. line
cord end, controls are on the front side just under the tube face,
horiz. output x-istor soldered into the pcb and gets its collector
connection from the tab screws (also soldered into the pcb). Neck board
marked "TDK T15D".

Any ideas? Looking for a schemo.

try looking on bob site. He has a monitor ID page

www.therealbobroberts.com

Dangit......I always forget about that. OK...turned out to be one of
the Sharp XM chassis. Anyone have a PDF schematic for it?