Wanted: Q*bert Control Panel(Any condition)

Please let me know what you have, the condition, and the total cost.

I am also selling/trading the following for anyone interested: Mario
Bros.
Nintendo Vs.
Elevator Action(Complete)
Millipede(Trackball, but no cone lights)
Star Trek(Complete)
Pac-man Ms.Pac-man

WOOD FILLER SPECIALS:
Bare Joust CP(Have additional holes from conversion)
Bare StarGate CP(Have additional holes from conversion)
Bare Robotron CP(Have additional holes from conversion)

Thanks.

Darren Harris
Staten Island, New York.

Searcher7@mail.con2.com wrote:
> Please let me know what you have, the condition, and the total cost.
>
> I am also selling/trading the following for anyone interested: Mario
> Bros.
> Nintendo Vs.
> Elevator Action(Complete)
> Millipede(Trackball, but no cone lights)
> Star Trek(Complete)
> Pac-man Ms.Pac-man
>
> WOOD FILLER SPECIALS:
> Bare Joust CP(Have additional holes from conversion)
> Bare StarGate CP(Have additional holes from conversion)
> Bare Robotron CP(Have additional holes from conversion)
>
> Thanks.
>
> Darren Harris
> Staten Island, New York.

I'm still in need of a Q*bert control panel if anyone has one.