Champions League Fantasy Football

Well it's come to an end for another season, and the winner of the knock out
stage is Marc Robbins. Congrats Marc :-)

1 The AAAS - watch out Marc Robbins 312
2 Shaktar Willows Pete Heslop 286
3 Fanboys Utd Miljenko Crnkovic 265
4 Olympiakos Nick Heretakis 261
5 Strugglers FC David Fulton 232
6 MiniTeam Nikola Meglaj 229
7 Peckham Arsenal Daniel Marsh 170
8 WidowMakers Ivo Salkovic 148

--
Hamish

Life is not about how fast you run, or how high you climb, but how well you
bounce.
9 answers Last reply
More about champions league fantasy football

    Hamish wrote:
    > Well it's come to an end for another season, and the winner of the
    > knock out stage is Marc Robbins. Congrats Marc :-)

    The week when I accidentally had Wiltord as skipper and he scored a
    hat-trick made the difference! :D

    Hamish wrote:

    > 3 Fanboys Utd Miljenko Crnkovic 265
    > 4 Olympiakos Nick Heretakis 261

    Poor old Olympiakos, so close, yet so far away... :-P

    --
    Miljenko [milcrnko at inet dot hr]

    np: Coldplay - Speed of Sound

    On Sat, 07 May 2005 14:46:17 +0200, Miljenko
    <milcrnko.spamgohome@inet.hr> wrote:

    >Hamish wrote:
    >
    >> 3 Fanboys Utd Miljenko Crnkovic 265
    >> 4 Olympiakos Nick Heretakis 261
    >
    >Poor old Olympiakos, so close, yet so far away... :-P

    Well, that's just the knock-out stage. Let me remind you the group
    stage results :

    1 Olympiakos Nick Heretakis 42 296
    2 WidowMakers Ivo Salkovic 14 266
    3 Shaktar Willows Pete Heslop 48 257
    4 Fanboys Utd Miljenko Crnkovic 23 254
    5 MiniTeam Nikola Meglaj 41 241
    6 voy1d FC Mark Thompson 0 239
    7 The AAAS - watch out Marc Robbins 36 231
    8 Peckham Arsenal Daniel Marsh 2 220
    9 The Badoyz Nestor Ilagan 0 214
    10 Lanesra Scott Garner 0 209
    11 Strugglers FC David Fulton 36 202
    12 Croft FC Richie Mills 0 192
    13 Y Clwb Tom Parry-Jones 0 191
    14 Strathcarnage Sam Huxley 0 162

    If someone could do the math and hand me the trophy I'd be obliged :-)

    -Nick

    Nick the Greek wrote:

    > >> 3 Fanboys Utd Miljenko Crnkovic 265
    > >> 4 Olympiakos Nick Heretakis 261

    > >Poor old Olympiakos, so close, yet so far away... :-P

    > Well, that's just the knock-out stage. Let me remind you the group
    > stage results :
    <snip>

    Old news. That was just a warm-up for the real thing.

    > If someone could do the math and hand me the trophy I'd be obliged :-)

    There are no trophies for finishing 4th. :-P

    --
    Miljenko [milcrnko at inet dot hr]

    np: Coldplay - Speed of Sound

    On Sat, 07 May 2005 17:27:01 +0200, Miljenko
    <milcrnko.spamgohome@inet.hr> wrote:

    >> >Poor old Olympiakos, so close, yet so far away... :-P
    >
    >> Well, that's just the knock-out stage. Let me remind you the group
    >> stage results :
    ><snip>
    >
    >Old news. That was just a warm-up for the real thing.
    >
    >> If someone could do the math and hand me the trophy I'd be obliged :-)
    >
    >There are no trophies for finishing 4th. :-P

    Or 3rd :-)

    -Nick

    Overall
    1 Nick Heretakis 557 Points
    2 = Marc Robbins 543 points
    Pete Heslop 543 points
    3 Miljenko 519 points
    7 Dan Marsh 390

    --
    `Twas brillig, and the slithy toves
    Did gyre and gimble in the wabe;

    Admin of one of the best FM sites around:
    http://www.fmunderground.net/

    View my Story / Poem profile on :
    http://www.writing.com/main/view_item/user_id/shadowalk
    "Hamish" <jocksspamMUNG@dsl.pipexDOTcom> wrote in message
    > Well it's come to an end for another season, and the winner of the knock
    > out
    > stage is Marc Robbins. Congrats Marc :-)
    >
    > 1 The AAAS - watch out Marc Robbins 312
    > 2 Shaktar Willows Pete Heslop 286
    > 3 Fanboys Utd Miljenko Crnkovic 265
    > 4 Olympiakos Nick Heretakis 261
    > 5 Strugglers FC David Fulton 232
    > 6 MiniTeam Nikola Meglaj 229
    > 7 Peckham Arsenal Daniel Marsh 170
    > 8 WidowMakers Ivo Salkovic 148
    >
    > --
    > Hamish
    >
    > Life is not about how fast you run, or how high you climb, but how well
    > you
    > bounce.

    On Mon, 09 May 2005 12:18:57 GMT, "Jabberwocky"
    <jibberjabber@gmail.com> wrote:

    >Overall
    >1 Nick Heretakis 557 Points
    >2 = Marc Robbins 543 points
    > Pete Heslop 543 points
    >3 Miljenko 519 points
    >7 Dan Marsh 390

    I knew it ! I'm #1 !

    -Nick

    Nick the Greek wrote:

    > >Overall
    > >1 Nick Heretakis 557 Points

    > I knew it ! I'm #1 !

    .... in an imaginary league.

    --
    Miljenko [milcrnko at inet dot hr]

    np: Death Cab for Cutie - The New Year

    On Tue, 10 May 2005 01:01:13 +0200, Miljenko
    <milcrnko.spamgohome@inet.hr> wrote:

    >Nick the Greek wrote:
    >
    >> >Overall
    >> >1 Nick Heretakis 557 Points