Champions League Fantasy Football

Last response: in Video Games
May 7, 2005 4:49:37 PM

Well it's come to an end for another season, and the winner of the knock out
stage is Marc Robbins. Congrats Marc :-)

1 The AAAS - watch out Marc Robbins 312
2 Shaktar Willows Pete Heslop 286
3 Fanboys Utd Miljenko Crnkovic 265
4 Olympiakos Nick Heretakis 261
5 Strugglers FC David Fulton 232
6 MiniTeam Nikola Meglaj 229
7 Peckham Arsenal Daniel Marsh 170
8 WidowMakers Ivo Salkovic 148

--
Hamish

Life is not about how fast you run, or how high you climb, but how well you
bounce.
Anonymous
May 7, 2005 6:39:07 PM

Hamish wrote:
> Well it's come to an end for another season, and the winner of the
> knock out stage is Marc Robbins. Congrats Marc :-)

The week when I accidentally had Wiltord as skipper and he scored a
hat-trick made the difference! :D
Anonymous
May 7, 2005 6:46:17 PM

Hamish wrote:

> 3 Fanboys Utd Miljenko Crnkovic 265
> 4 Olympiakos Nick Heretakis 261

Poor old Olympiakos, so close, yet so far away... :-P

--
Miljenko [milcrnko at inet dot hr]

np: Coldplay - Speed of Sound
May 7, 2005 9:25:55 PM

On Sat, 07 May 2005 14:46:17 +0200, Miljenko
<milcrnko.spamgohome@inet.hr> wrote:

>Hamish wrote:
>
>> 3 Fanboys Utd Miljenko Crnkovic 265
>> 4 Olympiakos Nick Heretakis 261
>
>Poor old Olympiakos, so close, yet so far away... :-P

Well, that's just the knock-out stage. Let me remind you the group
stage results :

1 Olympiakos Nick Heretakis 42 296
2 WidowMakers Ivo Salkovic 14 266
3 Shaktar Willows Pete Heslop 48 257
4 Fanboys Utd Miljenko Crnkovic 23 254
5 MiniTeam Nikola Meglaj 41 241
6 voy1d FC Mark Thompson 0 239
7 The AAAS - watch out Marc Robbins 36 231
8 Peckham Arsenal Daniel Marsh 2 220
9 The Badoyz Nestor Ilagan 0 214
10 Lanesra Scott Garner 0 209
11 Strugglers FC David Fulton 36 202
12 Croft FC Richie Mills 0 192
13 Y Clwb Tom Parry-Jones 0 191
14 Strathcarnage Sam Huxley 0 162

If someone could do the math and hand me the trophy I'd be obliged :-)

-Nick
Anonymous
May 7, 2005 9:27:01 PM

Nick the Greek wrote:

> >> 3 Fanboys Utd Miljenko Crnkovic 265
> >> 4 Olympiakos Nick Heretakis 261

> >Poor old Olympiakos, so close, yet so far away... :-P

> Well, that's just the knock-out stage. Let me remind you the group
> stage results :
<snip>

Old news. That was just a warm-up for the real thing.

> If someone could do the math and hand me the trophy I'd be obliged :-)

There are no trophies for finishing 4th. :-P

--
Miljenko [milcrnko at inet dot hr]

np: Coldplay - Speed of Sound
Anonymous
May 8, 2005 2:09:11 AM

On Sat, 07 May 2005 17:27:01 +0200, Miljenko
<milcrnko.spamgohome@inet.hr> wrote:

>> >Poor old Olympiakos, so close, yet so far away... :-P
>
>> Well, that's just the knock-out stage. Let me remind you the group
>> stage results :
><snip>
>
>Old news. That was just a warm-up for the real thing.
>
>> If someone could do the math and hand me the trophy I'd be obliged :-)
>
>There are no trophies for finishing 4th. :-P

Or 3rd :-)

-Nick
May 9, 2005 4:18:57 PM

Overall
1 Nick Heretakis 557 Points
2 = Marc Robbins 543 points
Pete Heslop 543 points
3 Miljenko 519 points
7 Dan Marsh 390

--
`Twas brillig, and the slithy toves
Did gyre and gimble in the wabe;

Admin of one of the best FM sites around:
http://www.fmunderground.net/

View my Story / Poem profile on :
http://www.writing.com/main/view_item/user_id/shadowalk
"Hamish" <jocksspamMUNG@dsl.pipexDOTcom> wrote in message
> Well it's come to an end for another season, and the winner of the knock
> out
> stage is Marc Robbins. Congrats Marc :-)
>
> 1 The AAAS - watch out Marc Robbins 312
> 2 Shaktar Willows Pete Heslop 286
> 3 Fanboys Utd Miljenko Crnkovic 265
> 4 Olympiakos Nick Heretakis 261
> 5 Strugglers FC David Fulton 232
> 6 MiniTeam Nikola Meglaj 229
> 7 Peckham Arsenal Daniel Marsh 170
> 8 WidowMakers Ivo Salkovic 148
>
> --
> Hamish
>
> Life is not about how fast you run, or how high you climb, but how well
> you
> bounce.

Anonymous
May 9, 2005 7:57:07 PM

On Mon, 09 May 2005 12:18:57 GMT, "Jabberwocky"
<jibberjabber@gmail.com> wrote:

>Overall
>1 Nick Heretakis 557 Points
>2 = Marc Robbins 543 points
> Pete Heslop 543 points
>3 Miljenko 519 points
>7 Dan Marsh 390

I knew it ! I'm #1 !

-Nick
Anonymous
May 10, 2005 5:01:13 AM

Nick the Greek wrote:

> >Overall
> >1 Nick Heretakis 557 Points

> I knew it ! I'm #1 !

.... in an imaginary league.

--
Miljenko [milcrnko at inet dot hr]

np: Death Cab for Cutie - The New Year
Anonymous
May 10, 2005 12:39:22 PM

On Tue, 10 May 2005 01:01:13 +0200, Miljenko
<milcrnko.spamgohome@inet.hr> wrote:

>Nick the Greek wrote:
>
>> >Overall
>> >1 Nick Heretakis 557 Points