Internet Explorer Address Bar Auto Complete

May 26, 2005 9:31:02 PM

I've cleared the history through internet options but i can't get rid of a
few internet sites from auto completing in the address bar! no matter what i
do in the control panels--internet options, whenever i start typing in
websites in the address bar, these few websites show up as options! help!
how do i get rid of this?
Anonymous
May 27, 2005 1:31:51 AM

"bostonkid19" <bostonkid19@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in
message
> I've cleared the history through internet options but i can't
> get rid of a
> few internet sites from auto completing in the address bar! no
> matter what i
> do in the control panels--internet options, whenever i start
> typing in
> websites in the address bar, these few websites show up as
> options! help!
> how do i get rid of this?

You might want to try the following:
Click on the Content tab.
In the Personal Information section click on the AutoComplete
button.
AutoComplete Settings should pop up.
Remove the check mark in the box next to Web Addresses.
Click OK twice.

Nepatsfan
!