  • Video Games
  • Product
Last response: in Video Games
June 17, 2005 2:56:41 PM

Anyone have one of these lying around? E-mail me with location and
price. Need it working obviously...... Thanks....
John

More about : baby pacman transformer block wanted

June 18, 2005 3:44:49 AM

I have one for $45 shipped, fed ex with tracking and insurance.
Pulled from working baby pac.
Email if anyone is interested.

Troy,

"Baraka" <grus_jc@yahoo.com> wrote in message

> Anyone have one of these lying around? E-mail me with location and
> price. Need it working obviously...... Thanks....
> John

Anonymous
June 18, 2005 9:02:57 AM

will take the whole thing out of a BPacman for $50 plus the shipping...LMK!
!