Baby Pacman Transformer Block wanted

Anyone have one of these lying around? E-mail me with location and
price. Need it working obviously...... Thanks....
John
2 answers Last reply
More about baby pacman transformer block wanted

    I have one for $45 shipped, fed ex with tracking and insurance.
    Pulled from working baby pac.
    Email if anyone is interested.

    Troy,

    "Baraka" <grus_jc@yahoo.com> wrote in message

    > Anyone have one of these lying around? E-mail me with location and
    > price. Need it working obviously...... Thanks....
    > John

    will take the whole thing out of a BPacman for $50 plus the shipping...LMK!

Games Video Email Video Games Product