UEFA Cup Fantasy Footy

Has come to a close as well, and Mil gets to go home with one trophy this
season ;-) and I finished a very respectable 3rd :)

Blue Socks FC Miljenko Crnkovic 346
2 Albert again Marc Robbins 334
3 Strugglers FC David Fulton 258

--
Hamish

Life is not about how fast you run, or how high you climb, but how well you
bounce.

Hamish wrote:

> Has come to a close as well, and Mil gets to go home with one trophy this
> season ;-) and I finished a very respectable 3rd :)
> 1 Blue Socks FC Miljenko Crnkovic 346
> 2 Albert again Marc Robbins 334
> 3 Strugglers FC David Fulton 258

Now this was a very competitive league. Congrats Hamish. ;-)

--
Miljenko [milcrnko at inet dot hr]

np: Coldplay - Speed of Sound

Miljenko wrote:
> Hamish wrote:
>
>> Has come to a close as well, and Mil gets to go home with one trophy
>> this season ;-) and I finished a very respectable 3rd :)
>> 1 Blue Socks FC Miljenko Crnkovic 346
>> 2 Albert again Marc Robbins 334
>> 3 Strugglers FC David Fulton 258
>
> Now this was a very competitive league. Congrats Hamish. ;-)

Pity everyone knows the UEFA cup is a poor man's alternative to the real
thing.

On Sat, 7 May 2005 12:51:55 +0100, "Hamish"
<jocksspamMUNG@dsl.pipexDOTcom> wrote:

>Has come to a close as well, and Mil gets to go home with one trophy this
>season ;-) and I finished a very respectable 3rd :)

3rd out of 3 ? Sounds like you're last !!!!

> Blue Socks FC Miljenko Crnkovic 346
>2 Albert again Marc Robbins 334
>3 Strugglers FC David Fulton 258

-Nick

Nick the Greek wrote:
> On Sat, 7 May 2005 12:51:55 +0100, "Hamish"
> <jocksspamMUNG@dsl.pipexDOTcom> wrote:
>
>> Has come to a close as well, and Mil gets to go home with one trophy
>> this season ;-) and I finished a very respectable 3rd :)
>>

> 3rd out of 3 ? Sounds like you're last !!!!
>
> -Nick

Shhhhhhh!!!!! Not so loud ;-)

--

On Sat, 7 May 2005 12:51:55 +0100, Hamish wrote:

> Has come to a close as well, and Mil gets to go home with one trophy this
> season ;-) and I finished a very respectable 3rd :)
>
> Blue Socks FC Miljenko Crnkovic 346
> 2 Albert again Marc Robbins 334
> 3 Strugglers FC David Fulton 258

I would have been near the top standings if I didn't give up after
forgetting to change my team for the quarter finals..

--
- / - Daniel - / -

On Sat, 7 May 2005 12:51:55 +0100, Hamish wrote:

> Has come to a close as well, and Mil gets to go home with one trophy this
> season ;-) and I finished a very respectable 3rd :)
>
> Blue Socks FC Miljenko Crnkovic 346
> 2 Albert again Marc Robbins 334
> 3 Strugglers FC David Fulton 258

Ignore the other post I thought you were talking about the Champions League
one..

--
- / - Daniel - / -

Daniel Marsh wrote:
> On Sat, 7 May 2005 12:51:55 +0100, Hamish wrote:
>
>> Has come to a close as well, and Mil gets to go home with one trophy
>> this season ;-) and I finished a very respectable 3rd :)
>>
>> Blue Socks FC Miljenko Crnkovic 346
>> 2 Albert again Marc Robbins 334
>> 3 Strugglers FC David Fulton 258
>

> Ignore the other post I thought you were talking about the Champions
> League one..

The Champions league one is above, or below depending on how you have your
newsreader set.