how to increase the volume of voice message notification?

I have only vibrating allert working with very low volume melody.
Couldn't get change the level of the melody.
Please help, keep missing the voice mail :-(
Thank you!
2 answers Last reply
More about increase volume voice message notification

    On 12 Oct 2004 17:34:38 -0700, iatsenko@hotmail.com (serge) wrote:

    >I have only vibrating allert working with very low volume melody.
    >Couldn't get change the level of the melody.
    >Please help, keep missing the voice mail :-(
    >Thank you!

    It might help immeasurably if we knew what handset you are having
    problems with. Believe it or not there are several that work on Fido!

    On Wed, 13 Oct 2004 17:14:59 -0700, Joseph <JoeOfSeattle@yahoo.com>
    wrote:

    >On 12 Oct 2004 17:34:38 -0700, iatsenko@hotmail.com (serge) wrote:
    >
    >>I have only vibrating allert working with very low volume melody.
    >>Couldn't get change the level of the melody.
    >>Please help, keep missing the voice mail :-(
    >>Thank you!
    >
    >It might help immeasurably if we knew what handset you are having
    >problems with. Believe it or not there are several that work on Fido!

    Why, he's using the handset with the low volume of course.
    Even I could figure that one out!

    :-)

Fido Melody Internet Service Providers