how to increase the volume of voice message notification?

Last response: in Network Providers
October 12, 2004 9:34:38 PM

I have only vibrating allert working with very low volume melody.
Couldn't get change the level of the melody.
Please help, keep missing the voice mail :-(
Thank you!
October 13, 2004 9:14:59 PM

On 12 Oct 2004 17:34:38 -0700, iatsenko@hotmail.com (serge) wrote:

>I have only vibrating allert working with very low volume melody.
>Couldn't get change the level of the melody.
>Please help, keep missing the voice mail :-(
>Thank you!

It might help immeasurably if we knew what handset you are having
problems with. Believe it or not there are several that work on Fido!

October 14, 2004 7:48:07 AM

On Wed, 13 Oct 2004 17:14:59 -0700, Joseph <JoeOfSeattle@yahoo.com>
wrote:

>On 12 Oct 2004 17:34:38 -0700, iatsenko@hotmail.com (serge) wrote:
>
>>I have only vibrating allert working with very low volume melody.
>>Couldn't get change the level of the melody.
>>Please help, keep missing the voice mail :-(
>>Thank you!
>
>It might help immeasurably if we knew what handset you are having
>problems with. Believe it or not there are several that work on Fido!

Why, he's using the handset with the low volume of course.
Even I could figure that one out!

:-)
!