Office Outlook 2003

I have a small ? to ask. Is there a way to change the font and font size for
the toolbar (File, Edit, Toolbar, etc)? I went to properties, appearance,
advanced and set them all to the font (Georgia, size 7) on everything but in
Office Outlook they are still very large. Thank you for your help in advance.

Regarding Office 2003 - there are some options available to all programs,
e.g. Word, Excel, Outlook, etc., and there are some applicable to individual
programs. All changes regarding toolbars, menus, fonts, etc., are
accomplished through the "Customize" option available in Office 2003 and in
Outlook font size can be changed via "Tools>Customize".

AL(KB3U) & Darlene Romanosky N. Ft.
Myers, FL

My previous post: should read "Tools>Customize>Options."